ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4713724
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What are you speaking about? I don't recall ever being as serious as him on the Forums.

Eh, that was my first impression of you when I went back on the forums in January.

First impression was wrong, of course.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Seriousness in the tavern is not bad, it's just uncommon.

But haven't you ever wondered why it's uncommon?

It's one thing to be serious, it's another to be Buzz Killington.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/mk3j/buzzkillington.jpg

Now who likes a good story about a bridge?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

It's one thing to be serious, it's another to be Buzz Killington.

I am not familiar to Buzz Killington, so I don't see how Buzz would be relevant.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Now who likes a good story about a bridge?

Here's a story about a bridge:

Once upon a time, there was a bridge. After years of use, it collapsed. The end.

I just made that up right now.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I am not familiar to Buzz Killington, so I don't see how Buzz would be relevant.

Can you tell by his name as to why he'd be relevant?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Go onto youtube and search: 'Buzz Killington'.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The bridge got married to a road.

The road felt incomplete without the bridge. It felt like there was an empty spot when the bridge wasn't around.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

After years of being walked (and run) all over, the bridge had enough. It decided to commit suicide and take out as many bullies as she could. During rush hour, it collapsed itself.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

No, The bridge got married to a road. Then the bridge and the road both got brutally murdered.

They both were brutally murdered by the trees on the other side of the bridge, because the trees were jealous of the road, considering the bridge was so dashing.

This totally belongs in AMW.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Write a story about it bunneh! But make sure to mention me! I made it up!

I'm not so sure. If I did, it would be my first time posting there, and, well, it's about a bridge for crying out loud.

So maybe you should write it and give credit to those who came up with the idea.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

If you think that a bridge story belongs in AMW, then change the subject to something else. For example, to go back to camping (which is what the title currently says), I will post the 3s of survival or something like that:

3 seconds without thought
3 minutes without air
3 hours without shelter
3 days without water
3 weeks without food
3 months without hope

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

For example, to go back to camping

Since the discussion about camping stopped, it would seem that people are no longer interested in discussing it.

Anyone here watch King of the Hill?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Of course I watch KotH you idjut!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Since the discussion about camping stopped, it would seem that people are no longer interested in discussing it.

Then the title should be changed, since that is clearly possible (I saw it when it was called "This thread is currently about: natural disasters.&quot and is changed when relevant.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For example, to go back to camping (which is what the title currently says)

How about no. Read through the pages and see how newcomers suggest that. This thread's discussion changes a lot.
Anyone here watch King of the Hill?

I try to watch it as often as I can on Adult Swim, but I don't get around to it a lot because of the shows that are on USA.
Showing 7561-7575 of 9738