ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712457
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It was a youtube channel. A guy was shooting things or something. They all said it was pretty darn epic.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Ah, yeah. FPSRussia.
He's got some pretty sweet videos.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Yep, that's it.
I watched a couple. They're pretty good. :P

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Guns are always fun. Do you shoot?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Not guns again.
TV.
Why didn't we get steered to Cartoon Network?
That should've worked.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Why didn't we get steered to Cartoon Network?

Ever since they started putting those weird acid trip shows like Flapjack or Adventure Time on CN, I've been somewhat afraid to watch that channel.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I don't watch that channel until 9:00 when it becomes Adult Swim. Even then, I only watch Family Guy, American Dad and the animes they have.

Moon, how can you complain about guns!? You're from Alabama!!!

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ever since they started putting those weird acid trip shows like Flapjack or Adventure Time on CN, I've been somewhat afraid to watch that channel.

Haha, Ernie. I feel the same way. Chowder is a little better, but still sort of weird. o.O
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

OH MY GOSH FLAPJACK AND ADVENTURE TIME ARE ****ING AMAZING.
And just cause I'm from bama, doesn't mean I have to like guns.
I'm sick of sitting in class and having my friends show me the deer they killed on their phones. Then talking about guns with my other friends. Bleh.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Fair enough, Moon.

I can't stand that **** they put on there. I grew up on Looney Toons and Japanese anime. They don't even try to draw well anymore! What happened to the days of old? Where has Yu-Yu Hakisho gone? The fall of Toonami was the demise of Cartoon Network.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I still thought Chowder was a good show, a little creepy at times, but good. I never really watched toonami though; I never saw many shows on it that interested me.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't watch that channel until 9:00 when it becomes Adult Swim. Even then, I only watch Family Guy, American Dad and the animes they have.

I only go on Adult Swim to watch KotH. Family Guy I watch on Fox or the occasional TBS, and American Dad I just tend to avoid altogether.

Chowder is a little better, but still sort of weird.

If Grimace had a lovechild with a raccoon, I think that's what it would look like.

I'm sick of sitting in class and having my friends show me the deer they killed on their phones. Then talking about guns with my other friends.

I love stereotypes.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I completely forgot about KotH! I watch that, aswell.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I grew up with spongebob.... Ed Edd and Eddy....and books.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I also miss when Cartoon Network had "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy". It was, in my opinion, one of the best shows ever on cartoon network at any time because of the hilarity and the overall stupidity of most of the characters.

Showing 7891-7905 of 9738