ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4710316
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Clever robots do have amazing memory

Cleverbot much?
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

My oddest dream was maybe, when I dreamed at onions that chased me through the Eiffel Tower. I was like eight years old.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My dreams are the absolute strangest anyone can have. Literally no one can beat me in terms of weird dreams. Not even you, d_dude.

In one of my milder ones, I was looking for a blueberry pop-tart in a haunted house maze so that I wouldn't turn into a werewolf. Then I found it and realized I needed a toaster first.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That reminds me: When I start to mentally drift off, I'll see brief images of girls I've never seen before.

What are they wearing? That's actually important to know.

Ernie, Clever robots do have amazing memory

It was wise of me to never delete most of my dream files.

it's funny that a very clever robot is inferior to humanity.

We still don't have the vote, and we aren't even mentioned in the constitution. They treat us like property.

You programmed us with feelings too!

One weird dream I had, was that I was in this valley, and I had failing flying powers.

I have never flown in a dream. Ever.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Tacky! I told you to stop telling people about the cure!!!

I've had wierder.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Once I died in my dream, But It continued. That was odd. I was in heaven with my father.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It was a milder one. I fly a lot in my dreams, but I have to pretend I'm doing the breast stroke while doing so. If I stop, I'll sink.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

What are they wearing? That's actually important to know.

I actually usually don't see them below their necks. I wish I did, but I don't. =/
However, on my most recent dream about Olivia, (18-year-old I like) she was wearing a red dress, I think.

My dreams are epic. I've had ones about pyrokinesis from meteors, body morphing, and the like.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

In one of my milder ones, I was looking for a blueberry pop-tart in a haunted house maze so that I wouldn't turn into a werewolf. Then I found it and realized I needed a toaster first.

uh, lol.
One of my stranger dreams, I was at my friends house and we were having a Saturday night party
Well, at the end, I walk into my friends room and he was well... friendly with a duck O.o... I asked him what he was doing, and he said stuffing Thanks Giving Dinner... Yeah I am kind of scarred now...
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Anybody have reoccurring dreams? I had a dream about friendly talking dinosaurs twice. I also had a dream that my house was broken in to by 5 or so armed early 20 year olds.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Well, at the end, I walk into my friends room and he was well... friendly with a duck O.o... I asked him what he was doing, and he said stuffing Thanks Giving Dinner... Yeah I am kind of scarred now...

BWAHAHAHA I really can't stop laughing! This is one of the funniest things on AG I've seen in a while! XD
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

One of my stranger dreams, I was at my friends house and we were having a Saturday night party

I think your subconscious is trying to tell you something.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

SupaLegit, That reminds me at my friend's duck dream. He was duck, and everyone else were goats.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Give it time and you'll only see them below the neck.
Supa, check his room for feathers.....

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I asked him what he was doing, and he said stuffing Thanks Giving Dinner...

Your friend is insane, but he is awesome nonetheless.

Anybody have reoccurring dreams?

Well....sort of. I had a nightmare about a very scary looking guy when I was about 6. A few years later, he was in my dream again, except this time, I interviewed him.
Showing 8446-8460 of 9738