ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3984182
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I guess I'm active

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Orion is my pick. So I think that puts him in first place -moves Orion's candy land piece closer to the end-
This is my thread and it takes until the fourth page for me to reply, now I feel inactive! XD

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

But it's not just how active they are. It's about their posts too. Making solid and constructive posts means you are a true forumer. Or active forumer. But not just solid and constructive posts, they need to have substance too.

Spamming for posts means that you just want to be the best and stuff.

Orion and Knight as my pick, make constructive posts. That is why I pick them.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Wow, my half sarcastic comment is actually supported. o.o

Lulz, I feel special.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I'd say Orion. Or Knight. Or even maybe someone in the top 10. I've only been here 2 months but it feels like 6. That's why I thought I was the most active member. But since my week's absence I don't think so anymore.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

And I'm an active forumer I mean active not hyperactive, or constantly active like some of the people her -cough- Orion -cough cough-
Hahaha!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Lol, everybody is picking Knight and Orion.

I would say, they don't JUST have a great amount of posts. They are more than awesome, obviously! XD

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

They are more than awesome, obviously! XD

Yep way more than Awesome, they are great posters (forumers)
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

But you know, there are more people who have a lot of posts.

But what about me? =D

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

But what about me? =D

You don't count because you don't have enough cool points, your not able to see them (cool points) on your profile though, only I can see them HAHAHA! JK
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

But what about me? =D

Well you are up there. Just orion has almost all points from posts. He only rated 8 games.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I would consider myself to be the most active, but I generally am just a lurker. Mainly because there aren't any multiple-sentence topics going around on these forums lately. It's a bit of a bummer, y'know?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Lol, I just played more games just for 666 rated games. Haha. For right now, I'm not gonna rate any games anymore.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

I think its savings and me. we go all night long on this site!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think its savings and me. we go all night long on this site!

You're not quite there yet though. But you will get there. As long as you are active in the forums.
Showing 31-45 of 9738