ForumsForum GamesPoke Some Puppies RPG - The Weirdest One Ever

103 13899
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, so I just randomly came up with this idea that everyone should bring spears, fire pokers or thunder pokers and poke some puppies! And I decided to bring it to the whole world to see! (Well, exaggeration)

Unfortunately, this RPG is INVITE ONLY. However, you can post a RESUME here on why you think you should be INVITED, and I'll take that into consideration and possibly send you an invitation.

Anyways, this RPG will take into account styles of action, adventure, lame jokes, poking puppies, kitty's revenge and pHac's 3rd girlfriend. It will have RPG elements, action elements, random dog guts everywhere elements (I SWEAR, ITS NOT ANIMAL ABUSE)

Interested? No? Well, here's the character sheet anyways:

Name:
AllianceKitten, Kitty, Cat or Feline)
Misc. InfoAppearance, personality, history, girlfriend's history, etc.)
Level: 1
Special Powers: N/A
WeaponBlunted Spear, Metal Poker, or Twig)
Inventory: N/A
Money: N/A
Perks: N/A

A few rules:
1) Invite only, or resume
2) No modding
3) Only considerate posts
4) No talking about politics
5) Have fun

Now if only we could have this edit option....

• 103 Replies
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Name: JJ
Alliance:Cat
Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.
EXP.: 0/10
Weapon:Blunted spear
Inventory: Plastic Knife, rubber band, apple core
Perks: Content(+10% confidence)

I take the three eggs and wait for the mother to return.

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

I was invited no?

Name:CantTouchThisTail (CTTT for short)
Misc. Info:A canadian cat that is black with a white dot on his forehead.
Weapon:Meatal poker

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Name:Pineapple King
Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.
Level:1
Exp:0/10
Special Powers:N/A
Weapons: Shining Pipe
I look around for sustance.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I thought you said you were making a new thread?

Name: Sam
Alliance: Kitty
Misc. Info: Is a gray, kinda cubby, very fluffy cat. Very soft to the touch. I s very friendly but aggresive when needed. When he was a kitty, he watched all his siblings be killed by a puppy before himself. He want's revenge. Well, mostly death, but you know.
Exp: 0/10
Weapon:Blunted Spear

Hmm, I will sneak up behind them hiding in the bushes, spying on them.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

On 7/11/10.

rustygooga
rustygooga
21 posts
Peasant

here is my resume:
Name:Mr.banana
alliance:feline
misc. info:i am a bit shorter than the average male, i have black hair that grows crazily, i am a really friendly and funny guy but sometimes i can be annoying and one thing about me everyone should know is that i loooooove singing.
Level:1
experiance: 0/10
special powers: N/A
Weapons: metal poker
inventory: N/A
Money:N/a
Perks:N/A
I would dress up as a lady dog (if they are all males) then go up to them, when they are lured to me i would act like i would hug them but when i am about to hug them BAM i eject my claws of fury and scratch them to death, i would save the last one in a cage so every day i would come up to the starving and thirsty puppydevil and cut of one of their toes, then ears, then bits of tail, until all that is left of the puppydevil is its organs.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Even though this RPG is a nice game with fun setup, it will be locked untill someone wants to take the role of thread keeper. Otherwise this thread is likely to become a spammed one...
Please notify me on my profile if you want to run this thread and I will unlock it again.

Showing 76-82 of 103