The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective

1076 269901
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The idea is simple: You have an objective. complete it.

This is what to look for in an update/start post:

Objective:
Target name(s):
Completion value:
Player status:
Target status:
Helpful Information:
Opposition:
(turn update area)

For example:
Objective:Get [Secret Weapon] to [Arctic Base A]!
Target Names: Secret Weapon and Arctic Base A
Completion Value: 440/600 HP and 400/1200 mi.
Player Status: PlA(dead), OpC (unconcious 3 turns)
Target Status: SW: Ignited (-10HP/turn)
Opposition: OpA, OpB, OpC

PlA: Strapping a Nuke to the weapon kills you and deals 100 damage to the Weapon! At least you got 100 miles...

PlC: Your Concussive grenade KOs OpC for three turns!

OpB: Your Tactical Napalm Strike does 50 damage to the Weapon and Ignites it, but propels it 400 miles to the base!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start simple:

Objective: Destroy the Tank!
Target Name: E-60 Mass-Produced Tank
Completion Value: 100/100 HP
Player Status: N/A
Target Status: Unwary (Extra Damage)
Opposition: N/A

• 1,076 Replies
gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

@gtfawjkjg: If you have read the Discworld books, you would know that a swamp dragon is a puny dragon. However, Alchemy could probably increase your growth. While doing your alchemy, you spill some stone powder and melted Sonicite95. while cleaning up the mess, you see that the mixture has made the glass beaker slightly larger. You drop it, and it simply bounces off the ground. You call this potion "Titanium fluid", after the Titans of Greek myths.

So did I get bigger? If not I try again.
gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

Anyways, I test if the Titanium fluid is poisonous. If so, I use them as bombs, if not, it drink/eat it.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

Bump. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS DIE!

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

what gtfawjkjg no thanks for getting you a cult and cultists to get you and unlimited supply of the fluid.

any ways i use science to combiend reguler dragon d.n.a. with human d.n.a. like a person thats regular size, dragon scales, dragon head and wings but they are human size.p.s. i test it on the cultistes when perfected i use it on my.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Buckle up, kids. This is a long one.

Objective: Siege the town!
Target name: Fonammianasburg
Completion Value: 75% to surrender
Year: 2908/0100/1600/???
Resources: 300 wood, 400 stone, 200 AKadium, 200 sonicite95, 60 leather, 400 Boompowder, 100 Beam Powder 100 Titanium fluid
Player Status:
Town Status:
Environmental status: Normal

@TheAKGuy: A quarantine is initiated, easing fears by 70%. You also succeed in making a new powder. When Titanium fluid is applied to ground AKadium, it creates an intense beam of energy. Applying Sonicite stops the beam, but removing it allows it to keep firing. You call this new material Beam Powder. In your excitement, you forget to make those exploding shells.

@Wolfman121: They are quickly executed by the city inquisitors. You have lost the Titanium fluid gain.

@SirNoobalot: why bother with mercs or arrows when TheAKGuy has already perfected the Flintlock Rifle? (don't worry, it doesn't take 3 minutes to reload.) The pellets and noise from your army's shooting unsettle the town.

@sonicheroes95: Running into the town would be EXTREMELY dangerous, since the plague is still around. Plus, you don't have "Bond of Flames", you have "Nocturne of Dusk". You do, however, make a weapon from the east called a "Katana" have an intense flame, and it kills many inquisitors. You can call that "Bond of Flames", but everyone else is calling it "Fury from a False God".

@Darkfire45: Not enough Darkfirium or Beam Powder.

@gtfawjkjg: Titanium Fluid is not poisonous or explosive. However, a rat you tested it on only grew minimally, though it was unfazed even when bashed with the heaviest war hammer.

@TheAKGuy: Thank you.

@WolfMan121: Well, you did send them on a crazy suicide mission.

Anyway, you don't have the combination technology to gene splice dragons and humans.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i assemble a massive horde of noobs to run into the town tossing torches on the houses and preaching their noobiness to the townspeople

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I start downsizing my forces, putting the rest to work mining metal, and making laser powder. The rest I arm with lasers. I then scrap my cannons and catipults, for laser cannons. I take the metal and leather and make an armor combining the two elements.

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i gather more cultistes this time i dont let them in the city

i then sneak into the city and search for a dark arts teacher you know mind control, possesion stuff like that but peferable posseion.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Completion Value: 80% to surrender
Resources: 300 wood, 400 stone, 200 AKadium, 200 sonicite95, 60 leather, 400 Boompowder, 100 Beam Powder 100 Titanium fluid
Player Status:
Town Status:

@SirNoobalot: They are quickly slaughtered by the guards.

@TheAKGuy: Sorry, Da Vinci, but further tests on beam powder have shown that the beam cannot harm human flesh in its current state. All you would do is flash fry their clothes and buildings. Plus, you'll lose the effect from plauge victim catapults if you stop. But, you do make an intricate cross-weave of leather with Sonicite underneath. The result is more resistant to projectiles than armor.

@WolfMan121: Once again, Hazmat suits haven't been invented yet. You do, however, find a wizard named Arcanasil offering anyone who can find him either a material that can resist even the Black Plague, or knowledge of how to make some strange Alchemical products.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i buy the right to use flintlocks off AK, train some peasants to use the rifle efficiently and orderly, put them in a long firing line, and send them at the town.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

Ok backtrack that... I combine Laser Powder with Boompowder.
Actually, I'll just make a list of things I want to combine
Laser Powder+Boompowder=?
Boompowder+Titanium Fluid=?
Wood+Stone=?
Leather+Sonicite+AKdium=?

I still keep the catipults and cannons, and guns, but I make early rockets. (Not modern rockets. The first rockets that were dangerous, inaccurate, but VERY explosive.)

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Completion Value: 85% to surrender
Player Status:
Town Status:

@SirNoobalot: You're all commanders in the same army. Thus, you have right to each others MP weapons. You successfully train your soldiers to use the Flintlocks.

@TheAKGuy: First off, the city gets word of such an enterprising alchemist, and loses 10% morale.

Beam + Boom= Judgment powder, a powder that creates a beam that can flash fry something in seconds, but is expensive to make.

Boom + Titanium=fragmentation bomb, a small capsule that bursts with metal shards flying everywhere.

Wood | Stone=AKadium

Leather + Sonicite | AKadium= Unidentifiable material.

You make a rocket that may not be accurate, but the boom is extra scary.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I start firing the rockets. I start making materials for judgment powder, but for now, I just use my beam powder to destroy the biggest building in the city.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i then train my soldiers in military tctics and drills, making them a professional force ready for anything. then i organize them into formation and attack the town.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I have another combo:

Beam Powder+Judgement Powder=?

Showing 331-345 of 1076