The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective

1076 269858
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The idea is simple: You have an objective. complete it.

This is what to look for in an update/start post:

Objective:
Target name(s):
Completion value:
Player status:
Target status:
Helpful Information:
Opposition:
(turn update area)

For example:
Objective:Get [Secret Weapon] to [Arctic Base A]!
Target Names: Secret Weapon and Arctic Base A
Completion Value: 440/600 HP and 400/1200 mi.
Player Status: PlA(dead), OpC (unconcious 3 turns)
Target Status: SW: Ignited (-10HP/turn)
Opposition: OpA, OpB, OpC

PlA: Strapping a Nuke to the weapon kills you and deals 100 damage to the Weapon! At least you got 100 miles...

PlC: Your Concussive grenade KOs OpC for three turns!

OpB: Your Tactical Napalm Strike does 50 damage to the Weapon and Ignites it, but propels it 400 miles to the base!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start simple:

Objective: Destroy the Tank!
Target Name: E-60 Mass-Produced Tank
Completion Value: 100/100 HP
Player Status: N/A
Target Status: Unwary (Extra Damage)
Opposition: N/A

• 1,076 Replies
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Terminate Alpha Squadron!
Target names: 3 Wraiths, 2 Valkyries, Battlecruiser, Norad 3
Completion Values: Wra: KIA Val: 100/400 BCs: 250/350 Norad: 1250/1300
Player Status: sonicheroes's battleship: 80/200 HP, Ablaze (-20 HP/turn) CommanderDude7: Press Start to begin the madness
Target status: Norad 3: Ablaze (-50 HP/turn), Infiltrated by Banana Ninjas(PL1).
Opposition: rick073? pinokatoke?

@CommanderDude7:SUCCESSFUL MULTIBOUNCE! The wraiths are down! But a battlecruiser shoots you to normal size!

sonicheroes95: Well, the text I was going to ad was "Deus Ex Machina operators officially declare this a Science Fantasy", so you successfully penetrate Norad 3's shields to set it on fire. The magical equivalent of recoil causes you own ship to set on fire.

DarkFire45: Hit! 100 damage!

gtfawjkjg(how do you even pronounce that?): The Banana Wizards open a gap in the Plazmatic Taco shielding to allow for Ninja infiltration. However, the Law of Conservation of Ninjitsu says that they kinda suck now (PL1).

gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

gtfawjkjg(how do you even pronounce that?)

Just call me the banana king.

What does PL1 mean? Anyways, I cover my Banana Boat with steel to make it more powerful. Then I go really really high up in the sky and then I go get 1,000 bombs and I throw them at the Norad 3. Then I go in my time machine so I can get another turn. I go get 1,000 more Banana Wizards and Banana Ninjas and I send them to the Norad 3.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i put the fire on my ship out and repair it.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

It's quite simple isn't it? I hate losin', and I don't mind cheatin'. Call in the Chinese for an artillery strike "H'ro pwrease? Artillawee strwike weady pwrease." (They speak no Engrish D

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I send a Kamehameha at the battlecruiser

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Target names: 1 Valkyries, Battlecruiser, Norad 3
Completion Values: Val: 50/400 BCs: 100/350 Norad: 1200/1300
Player Status: sonicheroes's battleship: 90/200 HP,
Target status: Norad 3: Ablaze (-50 HP/turn), Infiltrated by Banana Ninjas(PL1).

@gtfawjkjg: PL1 means power level one. Essentially, the ninjas are at mook levels due to there being so many. However, If there was only one, it would be PL10. Basically, in ninjas, less=more.

Which action takes priority, the steel, bombs or swarms? I don't apply the LOCON to non-ninjas.

@sonicheroes95: Okay. You are now not on fire. +10 HP

@Valks: Despite your example of Schminese, several missiles are fired at... the Valkyries, I assume, since we need to kill them anyways. -50 HP *TANGO DOWN*

@Darkfire45: If this was anything like it should be, it would take 5 posts of nothing to charge that. Thankfully, Deus Ex Machina/Arcana sends a warp your way, letting you unleash a KAMEHAMEHA! -150 HP

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i fire all my weapons at the BC

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Robot godzilla arrives to destroy the Valkyries.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Completion Values: Val: KIA BCs: KIA Norad: 1200/1300
Player Status: sonicheroes's battleship: 90/200 HP

@sonicheroes95: Your weapons do a great epic scene of detail, as follows *fast forward* and after all of that, you destroy the battlecruiser.

@CommanderDude7: Robozilla ignores you and just walks away... through a Valkyrie. *TANGO DOWN*

Norad 3's shields are down! Also, the scattered parts equal enough to make a miniature version of CommanderDude7's Railgun (as in, can be held by a person)!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i charge my energy based weapon to full power and fire it at the norad 3 as well as emp and missles.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

@sonicheroes95: EMP: Electro-magnetic Pulse or Eternal MegaPunch?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hmm... Eternal MegaPunch. i want to deal damage for now, maybe ill use Electro Magnetic Pulse later.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

lol so Robot godillza not listen eh? Well then I use satalite to focus the power of the sun on the last Valkyrie.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I hire saboteurs to infiltrate Norad 3 and destroy it's weapons

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Completion Values: Norad: 1000/1300
Player Status: sonicheroes's battleship: 90/200 HP
Target status: Norad 3: Ablaze (-50 HP/turn), Infiltrated by Banana Ninjas(PL1) and saboteurs.

@sonicheroes95: Eternal MegaPunch: Counter! You punch the Yamato Cannon's blast back, destroying the cannon! -200 HP!

@CommanderDude7: The last Valkyrie is in your Railgun. Well, whatever was left after it hit Robozilla. But, it does add an extra 100 damage to the mini-railgun's attack! (600 damage when used)

@Darkfire45: The saboteurs successfuly enter Norad! They can attack the missiles, the Eternal MookPowner, the Yamato, the fighter storage or the engines. Choice?

Showing 76-90 of 1076