ForumsSupport ForumGetting points for playing games?

15 3584
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

So, why did *most* of us come here? To play games, I would presume. Thats why I came here... its in the title of the website. So that makes me think that the website is primarily geared towards games.

And what do we get AP for? Posting on the forums, talking to each other, and -reviewing- games, and referring others here primarily. Yes, there is submitting a game as well, but that doesnt seem to be one of the primary factors.

This all seems strange, because the website is geared (I am assuming, as aforementioned) towards playing games. SO, my suggestion? Get points for -playing- the games. How would we go about this, you may ask?

Well... having no knowledge whatsoever of how this website runs, or Flash games in general, this is my suggestion. Of course, this may be totally implausable, but I thought Id bring it up anyway.... Maybe you can get points for beating a game (the first time through, of course) or even just hitting the Play button. Of course, this would lead to more spam... but I feel like I originally came here to play games, and now most of my time is geared towards getting points. I spend more time reviewing games than actually playing them, and I troll the forums as well.

If anyone has any other suggestions of how we could get this implemented, or wishes to just tell me outright that it is rediculous, feel free to post here.

• 15 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 15