ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139991
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Luckily, a dummy Sciller was sitting in the throne room. Meanwhile, after hearing the plasma blaster in the dungeon, I decided to leave a crytal of corruptium in the dungeon. Soon enough, the crystal spread to the vibranium walls and every robot's very molecules were corrupted by the crystal. Wait, but that means that it's contaminated. Aw, man. Welp.

MY CORRUPTED FORT THAT IS IN MY QUARANTINE!

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

I hurl a meteor at the fort, making the fort a pile of rubble in a crater.

MY... Pile of rubble in a crater?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I summon a solar flare to burn up you and your meteor.

MY CRATER (sans rubble)

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

I summon a tsunami, washing you away and making the crater a lake.

MY LAKE!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I drill a hole in the bottom to swallow both you and the lake.

MY CRATER!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Bored with the recent lack of competition, I build a new hill. Again. Then I leave.

FREE HILL, COME AND GET IT!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Oh, boy, I want it!

THANKS FOR THE HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, YOU of all people? No chance. You corrupted my perfectly good fort! So, I summon a legion of hellhounds whose fire breath reduces you to heap of ashes. My hellhounds subsequently form a protective ring around my new fort.

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Oh, come on! Why do you always have to overkill everything? You know what? I have my hill, you have yours. *takes out armistice* Alright. Let's just sign this and be done with it. *builds his own hill half a kilometre from dragonmaster's.

MY HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Because, Sciller, there's no kill like the overkill. And okay, fine. Truce. In that case, wanna team up to protect both hills? Just keep the corruptium locked up. (Sorry about freaking out on you. Don't take it too seriously.)

OUR HILLS!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Nah, truce is not cool

I arrive at the location of both hills, and I use my strongest, most powerful, most MP consuming and longest-cooldown-ed skill!

I, right in the middle of both hills, use all my MP and most of my energy to cast my Legendary...

BLACK HOLE *a blackhole is created above me, big and far enough to be seen from a long distance, but not big enough to physically touch me nor the hills, slowly growing in size, but quickly growing in power, pulling rocks, earth, water and light towards it, while dealing damage to everyone around, including myself*

*after a few seconds, it starts losing power and abruptly explodes, dealing massive Dark-type damage to everyone, and dealing absurd damage to the environment*

wew... that was awesome!
https://conteudo.imguol.com.br/c/noticias/e9/2017/03/27/27mar2017---estrelas-se-formam-em-interior-de-buraco-negro-supermassivo-1490652665130_1920x1176.jpg

MY HILLS! oh, wait, no... *falls unconsious due to the extreme energy and MP used by this skill*

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Nobody asked you if it was cool or not, gc. I can't speak for Sciller, but I'm still planning to go with it. So I simply load your unconscious body into a rocket and launch you into the sun. I retake my hill, and give Sciller his back. I also build a new fortress on mine. I'll let Sciller do what he wants.

OUR HILLS!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Hey, AP! Let's make a kingdom of hills! Come on! *builds a hill inbetween the two hills and gives AP a few mana potions*
Together, we can rule this area of, uh, a square kilometre! HAHA! Right, now, what do I do with a hill. Well, suppose I can put a little gold mine here, oil pump there, fracking tower too. Let's not forget nuclear fission!

OUR HILLS!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You know, I doubt he's going go for that. But if he does, fine. A three-hill alliance. I've still got my hellhounds. (Wait, how'd AP get back from the sun? Eh.) I guess AP's got his spells. And Sciller's got his corruptium (careful with that.) We're a force to be reckoned with!

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

destroy you and your kingdom with a nuke and make an energy shield over the crater.
my crater

Showing 8296-8310 of 8542