Forums

ForumsForum Games

My Hill

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:01am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,256 posts

I reincarnate, travel back in time, build a new hill (before the current hill was created) and then successfully sue the owner of the other hill (you) for copyright infringement. Kudos if you get the reference.
My hill.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:56pm

vungi

vungi

258 posts

i will blow youre hill up whit nuclear bomb and go take that copyright hill

My Hill

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 3:37pm

S_man98

S_man98

225 posts

I go back in time and erase you from history. Then I steal the hill from whoever would've owned it.

[b]MY HILL[/b]

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 11:50pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,256 posts

I gleefully point out that that is impossible because you'd have no incentive to go back, then do the same trick as I did before. And vungi, if you try the same trick again you might realise that you had no idea what I was talking about.
My hill, but I'll gladly give it to anyone who gets the reference.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:09pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

I secretly get dinamite and hide behind the hill, and then throw dinamite behind you. You blast to the moon.
My Hill

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 12:04am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,256 posts

I teach you a thing or two about physics, and how you couldn't possibly throw enough dynamite to blast me to the moon. You implode. Then I take the hill away in my magic flying shoe.
My Hill.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 12:55am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

258 posts

How about I teach YOU a thing or two about physics- It would be impossible to fit enough machinery in a shoe for it to be able to take flight, and even if you DID manage to cram enough machinery in there, it probably wouldn't be able to carry even a small infant, not to mention an entire hill.

Hah. made you implode using your own tactics.

My. Hill.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 3:01am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,256 posts

I teach you about magic. Suddenly it all makes sense. Then I vapourise you and fly off in my shoe with the hill in tow.
My shoe, my hill.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 5:22am

bingu77788

bingu77788

473 posts

I teach you mathematics,and you slept while i was teaching you and I throw you in your magic shoe and shood it.

My Hill

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 7:15am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

349 posts

I Kill you with my Ion Cannon
My Hill

Reply to My Hill

You must be logged in to post a reply!