ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1141301
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Your hill, huh? Seeing as there's, like, nothing around to protect it.... I kick u off "your" hill, then build a large base on top with a pit around the bottom of the hill. That pit is full of lava. Phoenixes are on watch, defending it, so... I don't care what you say, it's still
OUR HILL!!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

*Epic format fail! HA!*

A rainstorm cools off your lava and extinguishes your phoenixes. I walk across the top of your obsidian pit, past the powerless phoenixes (who I punt off the hill on the way up) and use my golems to punch you into next week defend my new base on top of

MY HILL!

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

Avada Kedavra!

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Fair point. But can your spells defeat... *hits Pewien over the head with a shovel*

OUR HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Expelliarmus! *Shovel flies up and smacks Sciller in the face.* Incendio! *Base burns down.* Wingardium leviosa! *Sciller, morrisona, and abc rise into space, never to be seen again.*

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

*Just as dragonmaster is about to claim the hill, a shovel falls from the skies and hits him. Meanwhile, managing to create enough propulsion power through, uh, all kinds of human waste and bodily fluids, sciller manages to fall from space. He falls through the trees which slowed him enough to keep the fall from killing him.*

I crawl up the hill and push your unconscious body off!

OUR HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Shovels are stupid. I throw it in the ocean. You, being very attached to it, go in after it. I summon my chimera to defend

MY HILL!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Look, Idk who the heck came up with that thing, but obviously they had a disturbing past with many creatures. Basically, I throw a bunch of raw meat to it, which bribes it to work for me. And it kinda takes you down. So....

OUR HILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Chimeras are very loyal creatures. You can bribe them about as easily as you can just walk into Mordor. SO,
STILL MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

I shove a spear up the chimera's lion neck. Before it dies, I roll the giant meat kebab off the hill. I pull the carpet from under your feet and roll you in it. Then I push you off.

OUR HILL

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

I'm casting a necromancy spell. Every time someone dies I'm receiving a skeleton.

And I'm teleporting you to floor 1027 of Armor Games Skyscraper

MY HILL (+1 Skeleton)

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

So if every time someone dies, you get a skeleton follower, what happens when we kill you? *Throws tomahawk into Pweien's head* Apparently you become one yourself, and the whole lot is loyal to the one who killed you.

MY HILL (+2 Skeletons)

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

I'm a mage sooo...SKELETONS ARE MINE!!!

And you're a sheep now. Soo...

MY HILL(Still 2 skeletons)

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I rally my sheep brethren and RAM (ha, sheep jokes) you off the hill! I also steal your spellbook and turn myself back into a human, along with the sheep, who become an army.

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Uh, not to burst your army bubble, but, well, your army consists of literal sheep in human form. Look! They're walking on all fours! All I need is:
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OUR HILL!

Showing 8416-8430 of 8542