ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139995
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I summon a giant sandworm to consume you and the others on that hill.

My Hill

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

I SUMMON! Hm. MAGIKARP! *magikarp jumps around*
Well, that's not very useful. Actually... *Grabs magikarp and throws him towards the sea. The sandworm jumps into the water after the magikarp*
HAHA! Take that, sandworm!

OUR HILL!

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I summon a swarm of mosquitoes to banish you and your summoning abilities to another dimension.

My Hill

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

dragonmaster used Mimic! I summon another mosquito army to banish you!

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Well, you didn't say "My Hill" so...

My Hill

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

HA! FOOLS! Fighting with your mosquito armies, you forgot about the MOSQUITO REPELLENT BANDS! BAHAAHAHHAAA!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.9eVP6PD2KQ_CKbT61j6aQwHaHa%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

MY HILL!

As far as how I got to this dimension, I have three words. Angry space wizards.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Sure, you have mosquito repellent bands. But I have a flamethrower. I burn you until you are nothing but a pile of ashes.

My Hill!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Ah, fools and their flamethrowers; How will you deal with my ICETHROWER *pulls out a hose*
What is it with this rusty thing? It worked in Chicago like a month ago. Eh. The water still works. *hoses abcdragon off the hill*

MY HILL!

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

You hosed too much water that you created a flood. I watch you, while wearing scuba gear, drown in the flood.

Then, I claim
My Underwater Hill!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmmm... water, uh... I'll call my friend Water Droplet to help me! She has some VERY powerful Water skills!

*she appears inside the water in her human form... a long-blue-haired and blue-eyed young-adult girl*

Something tells me this will be epic! o.o

*she casts the "Giga WaterStreams" Limit Break... first, she absorbs the excessive water in the environment (the place is still kinda wet, but we can even walk instead of swim now), as he does that, she starts glowing with a bright blue aura around her, and her eyes are also slightly glowing... she's charged!*

Oh man... THIS WILL BE AWESOME! O_O

*then, she shoots giant, pressurized streams of water at everyone, except me... the streams are incredibly powerful!*

WOAH

*she goes back to normal, back to her Water Droplet form, and back to the Water Dimension, along with most of the excessive water*

My Soggy Hill!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I firebomb your base, then put a giant energy dome around it.

MY SOGGY HILL!

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

i use the energy peirceing lasers [/b] MY SOGGY HILL

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I reflect your lasers right back at you with giant mirrors.

MY SOGGY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

I take my hair dryer and slowly dry the soggy hill while everyone is drying up.

MY HILL!

for now.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

SCILLER! YOU DRIED THE HILL TOO MUCH! Well... the grass is suffering a lot... no water is left... no rivers...

At least you didn't start a fire here (yet)

I take the hill from you while you're still using the dryer

MY DANGEROUSLY DRY HILL

Showing 8446-8460 of 8542