ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139969
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

I use an EMP to deactivate your mecha and watch as it collapses on top of you.

MEIN HüGEL!

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

I make the hill a mountain and crush you with a random metorite.

MY MOUNTAIN!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The met[e]orite completely fractured the mountain. I just walk up to it and give it a kick, watching it collapse and bury you under a heap of rubble.

MY, uh, HILL of sorts...

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

i build a new hill

NEW HILL

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I punt you off of the hill and put up a wall around it.

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

I have my slave- I mean. Miners dig underneath your wall, then at night, we emerge from the ground and take the hill.

MY HILL!

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

I bust the planet with a planet buster (extra points if you get the refrence) and go to another planet with a hill and claim it. not the hill, the literal planet.

MY PLANET! I think.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Oh, so you think just claiming the planet will be enough, eh? Have you no idea about logistics, infrastructure, industry, and all the other words I vaguely have an idea about? That's right.
I punt you off the planet and back into the tribal age. Then I claim your planet as belonging to the human race, and the hill as belonging to me.

MY HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I summon a lightning bolt to smite you down. I then surround my hill with a robotic army.

MY HILL!

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

*beep boop robot overtaking activate.* the robots take you over with me as their leader.
MY HILL!

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

God ****it sciller, i was talking about a planet like mars. anyway, i somehow blow the hill up along with charles, and make it a flat plains. Also dust storms.

MY PLAINS! Cough cough..

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

GOD ???? IT PLANETARY! You should be more specific when talking about planets. Anyways, your plains remind me of Kansas. I hate Kansas. There's only one Kansas and it's in ArKansas. That's why I plant a whole forest to avoid soil erosion thus preventing dust storms, then I wait for Tectonic activity to come into play. Any second now!

Any second...

Any second now...

*rumble rumble* THERE IT IS!

MY HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I use my Iron Man suit to blast you off the hill into the Quantum Realm.

MY HILL!

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

Due to the physics of the quantum realm, it.. spontaneously explodes the hill and the ground with it, making a large crater. i then run down to the crater and claim it!

MY CRATER!

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

this forum is my hill but its a crater.... hmmm..... ahh of course i press shift to invert the land from my perspective.

MY HILL!
but you can still be in the crater

Showing 8476-8490 of 8542