ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1140012
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

And I tell there's a donut 1000km from the hill. You go there.

My Hill

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I poison the doughnut and give it to you. You eat it and receive a free illness of diarrhea.

My Hill (Unless you'd prefer to soil yourself again)

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

But I am immune to poison, so the donut didn't make much difference. I grabbed your arm and took you to the volcano.

My Hill

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Since you so kindly showed me the way to the nearby volcano, I do the polite thing and toss you in.

My Hill

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

The thing you toss to the volcano was actually a puppet. So I'm still on My Hill.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I land on top of you whilst wearing heavy iron boots with spikes on the soles.

Needless to say, you are stabbed by the boots.

With my conquest finished, I build a small fortress on top of the hill, guarded by loyal soldiers equipped with railguns.

I then promptly put my flag (which is the same as my avatar) on

My hill

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I somehow survived the stabbing and I bribed you to destroy your own hill. You accepted the bribe. And I rebuild and took control of

My Hill.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

I ambushed you while you were too busy trying to take control of your hill

I then got ready for a counterattack on My Hill

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I dodged the attack and I unleashed an angry bear to trample my enemies off

My Hill.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I return with my army and a vengance.

You, clearly not sound of mind, promised me the hill forever if I let you have it until the end of three posts. That was your "bribe".

Seeing as you haven't given it back yet, i use this as a claim that I am legitimate owner of the hill, and I fight you for it, in the end killing both you and the bear and any other pretenders claiming the hill is theirs.

I then reestablish myself on the hill, fortress and all, cut off any access to the outside world (I have a farm and a well in here, so...), and plant my flag here oncemore.

My Hill

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I return as a zombie and kill you.

My Undead Hill

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I spread the word to everyone in the world that The Hill is my hill. (which they believe because I also changed its Wikipedia article.)
Ramit, you're in jail for "stealing" and "falsifying" ownership of "My Hill".

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Granted, but there's a giant hole so I can escape from jail and get the Second Hill which is full of zombies since I'm still a zombie.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

A voice echoes throughout the land
"If I am denied of what should be mine, then I shall show you the true power which is worthy to possess such a grand hill"

I arise from the ground where my blood was once spilled- bones that were broken showed no signs of fracture, skin which should've shown signs of being ravaged by claws slowly regenerated until it was no longer determinable that I was recently mauled, and the blood that once painted the sides of the hill were no longer seen.

I take control of Ramit12 and the army of zombies with him using a form of Necromancy and proceeded to take over ACIS' hill while editing all the info of The Hill in all internet websites to show that I am the one and future owner of My Hill

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

I tie your shoelaces together and push you off MY HILL

Showing 8191-8205 of 8542