ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139962
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I erect a giant fan to blow you off the hill. The turtle stays though.

My Hill!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I locate the power supply of your fan and turn it back on while you're on the hill not expecting it and blow you back off the hill.

My Hill!

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

The turtle pushes you and the fan off the hill

...The Turtles Hill?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

The turtle is so slow, it's absolutely no problem to just climb back on the hill and shove the turtle off from behind.

My Hill!

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

I create a nuke with the power to destroy suns. destroy galaxies. destroy hills. DESTROY UNIVERSES....

then i push you off the hill
My Hill!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I take your nuke because you couldn't carry it up to the protection of the hill with you. Then I dismantle it and scare you off the hill with the lethal radiation contained therein. I, however, don't die because I came prepared with a hazmat suit and lead gamma radiation protection.

My Hill!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I summon a giant hand to push you and the dismantled nuke off the hill.

My Hill!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Your giant hand turns on you and crushes you before disappearing. Therefore, I take it back once it does disappear.

My Hill!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I make the giant hand vanish for attempting to turn on me before creating a stone pillar under you to launch you off before it crumbles to dust.

My Hill!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

That's an invalid way to shove me off the hill, if you had been following what I said. Therefore, I hire a ninja who helps me for free because he hates people who try to shove people off a hill unfairly.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I still fail to see anything invalid about how I removed you off the hill. Sure you can ignore the first part since it already vanished after it crushed me but my latter attack still seems valid. Unless you're talking about the fan of course.

Anyway, I send a herd of rampaging bulls (sent from behind the fan) to charge you off the hill.

My Hill!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Given that the bulls would be on the other side of the hill I, really skillfully, taunt one of the bulls into charging up the hill again, thus knocking you off. After doing so I have time to take some of the more interesting parts of the fan to create a tesla coil and faraday cage and bring them to the top of the hill with me.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

It has been a long time since you captured that hill. You got so bored that you left the hill. So I run up the hill and capture it for free.

My Hill

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I brought a false deed of ownership to you. It looked so real, that you got tricked and moved out of...

My Hill

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I reported your trickery to the False Deed Of Ownership Commission (FDOOC) and you were sent to jail and off of..

My Hill

Showing 8251-8265 of 8542