ForumsWEPRhow would you attack if u were a terist

40 9539
killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

[b]heres what i'd do get 2 nukes steal a U.S army fighter put the nukes in bomb africa and america get 1 more nuke then blow up south america leave australia for some dumb reason all the ppls and world came back yelled doh!!! out loud the police sore me they contacted the F.B.I and navy cause they thought it was serious cause it was stoll a truck and army truck now the army was after me the navy layed off cause they didn't think it was serious there were 3 highly explosive bombs then it said nuke i said "even better" they went off i went to the space place to launch forgot wha iot was called i snuck in to the launck still had my 3 nukes and dropped em quickly fixed the hole in window then i decided i couldn't go any where so i decided to fly to the sun it was a 30 day trip from where i was i kept 1 nuke then decided to blow up the sun but it just made it bigger and i died .

• 40 Replies
Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

I would not be a terrorist. Why should I be. I have nothing against anyone, and even if I did, I wouldn't go kill everyone else to get even.

Be rational. You can't steal 2 nukes and put it on a FIGHTER. Why bomb Africa or South America? What did they do to you?
And why would the Navy respond to a foreign nuke strike?

It said you had 2 nukes, bombed Africa and SA, and then it says 3 nukes? Besides, you can't toss bombs out a window.

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

I'd try to de-stabilize the economy.

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

How might you do that, if I may ask?

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

ur not a terrorist ur just saying what u would do if u were just go along with the forum

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

You ever read "Sum of All Fears"?
If I were a terrorist, I might try that.

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Well, if an economy is already unstable from War, such as the US economy now, then national banks would be in trouble.

Big banks borrow money so they don't crash, and if I offered, say $800 Billion to the federal bank under the guise that I'd help them out, it would put me in control of a major Bank, which also gives me a pretty good footing in the economy as well. Of course, I'd need $800 billion to pull that off, but a couple of oil tycoons actually have that kind of money.

Or I could try to counterfeit bank notes (Germans tried it in WW2 and almost succeeded, they were defeated before their plan could be put into action) and that would've destroyed the US economy by hyper inflation.

A crash could also be planned from within the economy itself, some argue that the Wall Street Crash was actually part of a plan to put the Federal Bank under private control and ownership.

But I'm Artist, not a military/terrorist guy, so I don't specialize in this kind of stuff

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

OK were just giving people ideas arent we?

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

no were just posting posts on the forums what would u dobut if a terrorist finds out im blaming it on the lst oerson that ended this post

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

What a moronic, childish post.

Though, I would do what Krin did. What better way to get what you want is to eat up cash, take control with cash and rule? XP

Anyway, I'm supposing by terrorist you mean a crazy idiot wanting to blow everything up.

A terrorist is someone without a Just cause or someone with any cause using inhumane means to acheive that cause.

Since, Right now, Groups like Hamaas have a Just reason, just, killing innocents isn't really the right way to do that. But, obviously, there opposing side is doing the same thing, there just getting backed up.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I attempted to read the first post, but it hurt my head because there was no punctuation, so I decided not to put the effort in.

Id prefer not to be a terrorist because most of them end up dead and believe too strongly in their cause to care for their own life... and I thoroughly enjoy my life. I cant really say what Id do if I were a terrorist, because if I were a terrorist, I wouldnt be myself anymore.

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

sorry about that and u just write what u would do if u were u aren'e a terrorist just write whjat u would do if u were

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

If i was a terrorist i would do what the chinese are doing, poison childrens toys to make them disabled in the future, making it easy for another country to take us over

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

hahahahahahaha good idea

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

if i were a terrorist, i would have a plane crash into the statue of liberty, the whitehouse, the houses of parliment (uK) kill the president of the USA have a terrorist cell in every major cell in britain and america causing mass panic, blowing themselves up blowings stuff up, killing people. I would cause a huge traffic jam on a busy ringroad around a big city and have a group killing them in their cars and organise mass school shootings. I am not a terroist i hate violence, but this is what i would do if i hated were say osomber bin laden and i had the right resources

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

well ud have to make a quick and powerfull move to secure some sort of power quick before someone can challenge it. I would first use a virus to steal billions of dollars from everyone in the world and use that money to fund a milita where i would attack a small country take it over and start expanding my dominace through computer hacking to weaken the economy and when that was done pay more money expand my army and take over another country and so on and so on

Showing 1-15 of 40