ForumsGame WalkthroughsCursor *10

4 3349
Mysterioso
Mysterioso
9 posts
Nomad

To beat this games just go up the levels. When you get to floor four, there are boxes all around, click the boxes until you have found the stairs and go up (it is random in which box has the stairs so its not the same every time. Keep going until you hit level 6.On floor 6 you will see a pad at the bottom, click and hold your cursor on it for the rest of its life. (Trust me on this you will thank me later.) Go until you hit floor eight. Once again, there is a pad on the floor. Hold it for the rest of the life. The next life, you can go up the stairs because the cursor before you is holding it open. Once you hit floor ten there is a box with a number on top. Click the box until it reaches zero. (It will get easier over time because you will get helped by your past cursors.) Keep going until you get to the fifteenth floor and there will be three pads on opposite side of the room. Use three cursor lives to hold on the pads for the rest of their lives. Once you have done that the stairs should appear and you will get to the sixteenth floor. Just click the cone in the middle and you win.

• 4 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I love this game, it's so simple but addicting.

moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

thanks for that i was really having trouble.

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

yeah thanks for the walkthrough.

zingiberis
zingiberis
7 posts
Nomad

High-score 144 and 3 cursors left Who can beat it?

Showing 1-4 of 4