ForumsGamesXbox 360 kinect

8 1865
kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

This is a great idea a bit copy of wii but i wonder how it will change the gaming universe, I love playing with a controller because of it's ability of improving your hand eye coordination and it's convince. but kinect isn't ideal for people with crammed in spaces and possibly twin brothers that log into each others account.

• 8 Replies
mki10
mki10
251 posts
Nomad

it wont be as big of a change as the next big game sytem coming out will though. That one uses brain waves to control the game.

darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

I think this is probably the most amazing gaming leap for mankind since the Atari you control the game with full body movements not just flinging a remote around but full body movements its got great potential for exercise games and imagine a Halo or Zelda type game on that system it would be SO epic

mud89
mud89
49 posts
Nomad

It will be great to have a full body motion sensor I mean it's nothing like the wii either this is full body and no remotes.

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

this is like the tenth time this has come up... i started the first one a day after E3 so you fooz can't argue

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

if it works as well as it looked like it did, it will kick butt. however, if it only works like half the time, it will really suck.

also, I think it would be for more single player games, cause people would get really mad if it didn't do what they wanted in a multiplayer game.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Personally I don't play games to get exercise..
That's what sport and the gym is for (I know, shocking right?)

Don't fancy standing in my living room flailing my arms around like a dead chicken trying to make Mario jump or pick up a shell or whatever he does.

Also, TALKING to your Xbox, really?
What's the point in that -.-

DoomBroom
DoomBroom
7 posts
Nomad

Not bad...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I think this is probably the most amazing gaming leap for mankind since the Atari you control the game with full body movements

I honestly think it;s just a roided up version of the ps2 Eye Toy
Showing 1-8 of 8