ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60219
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

freedom... is good because with out it we wouldn't be free.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

We are shackled by the chains of our misdeeds, the only way to free ourselves is to atone - only then can we break these bonds of misery and wander free and unburdened through our lives.

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

"freedom is just a dream, the true bonds of this life are in our minds, break the bonds, only then can true freedom be acheived."

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

"Freedom is nonexistant. Man shall always be slaves unto themselves."

Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

"Burritos are delicious."

(For anyone who wonders how this relates to freedom I advise you to look here: Freedom

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

We are shackled by the chains of our misdeeds, the only way to free ourselves is to atone - only then can we break these bonds of misery and wander free and unburdened through our lives.
-Avorne
(wow... lol XD)

"freedom... is good because with out it we wouldn't be free."
-IAmAce
(Simplistic...)

"freedom is just a dream, the true bonds of this life are in our minds, break the bonds, only then can true freedom be acheived."
-nevetsthereaper
(this kinda rings a bell about summin similar to it.)

-wolf1991
(rings a bell as well...)

"freedom... is good because with out it we wouldn't be free."
-IAmAce
(Simplistic...)

-nevetsthereaper
(this kinda rings a bell about summin similar to it.)

-wolf1991
(rings a bell as well...

"Burritos are delicious."
-Protofai
(nothing to say on this.)

protofai this is considered spam in this forum thread due to the fact i've stated the subject and that all things should be on that subject. I understand what freedom of speech is, but when inner laws and rules are set, your freedom of speech doesnt matter if your in agreement (with armorgames) to respect and follow the rules set up on private threads. (i.e.: this.)

ty the win goes to avorne!

Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

considered spam in this forum thread due to the fact i've stated the subject and that all things should be on that subject.

Are you saying that freedom of speech does not relate to the topic of freedom? And I didn't realize it was a competition, I was just having some fun. Geez.
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

understood lolz.

what im trying to say this isnt a place to discuss teh topic its a place to post quotes on teh topic... and it is well known its a contest... "YOUR quotes contest?"

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Are you saying that freedom of speech does not relate to the topic of freedom? And I didn't realize it was a competition, I was just having some fun. Geez.

The first relation I made with your quote and freedom was freedom of speech/opinons.

Aye, it's about freedom, but it isn't really much of a quote. We're here for (philosophical) quotes. That's the point phantom is stating
Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

@XSilentPhantomX

I'm sorry for being off topic. And I should've read the post title better, so my mistake. Sorry again.

So what's the new topic?

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

To: XSilentPhantomX,
"I shall not spammeth thy thread.", by wajor

"Political Correctness causeth me to vomitest my vituals.", by wajor

"Wars are created in the name of peace by people who desire your piece of property while demanding that you fight for them.", by wajor

"Freedom is the right of the people to say what they want, whenever they want, wherever they want to whom ever they want without fear of retribution or persecution because it says so in the Constitution.", by wajor

**Disclaimer** These are all my personal thoughts, I have not knowingly copied anyone's words.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

"Freedom is the right of the people to say what they want, whenever they want, wherever they want to whom ever they want without fear of retribution or persecution because it says so in the Constitution.", by wajor

ahhh, but the constitutuion also states that a privae business owner has the right to make rules on his property as long as they are not illegal, and they also have the right to evict -_-.

Same rules apply to interent laws according to the agency of internet safety and property rights. (at least i think that's what they're called.)

I told cenere: "id like to report some spam made by a certain "cenere"
link is here. thank you for any help on this matter."

cenere said: "I will take care of that immediately. However, I am going to ask you to get one of your regulars under control. Some XSilentPhantomX who apparently think it is okay to bump threads, as well as disqualify users for pointing this out."

i recently told cenere:"i have a regular!!!!!!
thank you for noticing my growing thread and its popularity, by commenting on its many "regulars". In the meantime, i will speak to XSilent, but so far he hasbeen extremely elusive. As a mercy gift, i believe i will be undisqualifying you from the next round. Thanks you"

lol im enjoying our conversation thus far, and have come to like cenere even after his cold comment -_-

we are waiting on avorne for next topic.

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

"Freedom is the right to say 2+2=4"
~Winston Smith~

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

~bacobit

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Ahem - I apologize for the delay and would like to announce that the next theme is:

-drumroll-

Wealth!

Make of that what you will and staarrrrtttt your quotes.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I am wealthy and powerful you are not.

Showing 181-195 of 341