ForumsSupport ForumNo AP section

26 4563
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

What if there was a forum where we could spam, play forum games, and just post whatever we wanted, as long as it was appropriate? And we got no AP for posting in this section? You could just talk about your day, whats making you mad, play a forum game, or just spamety spam spam? Tell me what you think.

• 26 Replies
Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Yea if there as not AP people might not post in it but I would still post in it.I love most forum games and I hope that more would come out.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Yes, but if we do not allow forum games in any other place but the no AP section then people will post there if they want to play the games. Then we would allow things like 3 word story.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^I liked that one, but it is pretty much spam. Even if there weren't points, you can still see personality in people's posts, so you might just make a new friend! The people that do post despite the no AP, still like to do them, and that proves they aren't out there just for points, but just to have fun!

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

I do agree with Asherlee's idea. I think it would be nice to have such a section in the forum for forum games... I personally don't think it's fair that users who post only in the Tavern section for forum games should get the same amount of points as users who post in constructive discussions in the World and Politics section...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^Very true. The posts in the World Politics take up alot of thought, and must be good to have any say in what you are trying to say. Forum games take up less than 15 words, but alot of the W&P section has 30+ words, and sometimes there are even more!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Naturally the rules on spam would be different for the Forum Game section (if we had one). Honestly, someone could make a topic filled with XXXXXXXXX if they wanted as long as it doesn't offend anyone, troll, flame, etc.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Ummm....You can do all that except spam in this forum, and you DO get AP, but who actually wants a forum that you can spam? I just think that's an idea not worth posting. Thanks for your opinion though...I guess....Sorta

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

armorkas, I'm not sure you understand.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

ummmmm *cough cough*, calm i dont want to be rude or anything but i came up with it >

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i dont get the point....
the whole point of spamers are to get points quick with short posts!
so why would they go there when they wouldnt get any points?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

true, but at the same time, not all spammers spam to get points. To tell you the truth, theres been numerous times where ive felt immature and just wanted to spam, but i had nowhere to do it because theres no setcion like this. Maybe if there was, people could let some of their typing steam out on the spam forum just by goin dofgjncdkojnaekohn, and they could do it without any consequence.

Showing 16-26 of 26