The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[necro] connecting my PSP to a wireless netgear router using ad hoc connection

1 6082
spartacuspwn
spartacuspwn
155 posts
Nomad

well i just got metal gear solid yesterday and dang it is hard at some points but its online so i figured wtf and a connected my psp to the router blah blah blah so on but then i try versus mode and guess the freak what at the bottom of the screen it has this little note thing that says connection must be ad hoc and i thought i had ad hoc so i went into channel one and it said these were the hosts you found:
---
---
---
---
---
(not actual hosts)
so i went into internet settings and put ad hoc mode on so i went back to the game and tried again it didnt work so im guessing isthere somthing i need to change about the router? but i dont know my moms password sooo yea lol and when i set the router up i had to get help from my mom and stuff so we went into the router followed this guide to an older versoin of netgear it didnt work we changed everything backblah blah blah then my mom clicks the temporarily allow others or watever and it didnt work
please i r very confused help!! i have no cluw what the reason is is it cus metal gear solid is new and no1 has it yet or no1 has it yet online or somthing im so freaking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 Reply
spartacuspwn
spartacuspwn
155 posts
Nomad

help me daNGIT lol

Showing 1-1 of 1