ForumsThe TavernMy best dream invention,who else likes it?

9 3274
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Hey,imagine this...

A tv with these features

-Cost only $699
-It has a brain compability(instead of a remote,you just think of the channel you want)
-It has a on-touch screen
(You can just grab something out of the Tv,like if i see a big juicy burger,i can just grab it)
-It has a virtual world(if you watch simpsons,you can just go in the simpsons show,for a total of 30 minutes)
-Only peaple who watch the tv can hear what they are saying(so when some one watches a woot woot show,no one will know xDDD)
It will be 61 inch LCD 1600P TV
-Personality program(You can adjust your facial features,fatness,etc,like a rpg that lets you create your own char)

So what do you think?
Imagine,61 inch tv,imagine that giant burger and you can just grab it,youl have a gigantic burger by your side!! DDD

Imagine,no more peaple will die from hunger. XD

• 9 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Sick,but impossible.

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

God.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol cmon you just have to say this could exist in like 700-1000 years,when peaple will be able to go troue lightspeed and go to other universes,this is possile

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That would be a cool tv but it's probably impossible to make. If it could be made, I wouldn't even want to look at the price.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

LMFAO!!! im guessing you have been caught watching a "woot woot" film?

and awsome idea but imposible

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

that would be awesome

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

oh and were are you gonna get the money to make them and then sell them for $699 tahts a major loss if it does get invented its gong to cost a good couple of thousand

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

you know i could add something to the tv you know ppl love food right?
then lets make it into food teleporter so if we watch any food channel we can it what they eat right ??? huh who votes this up?

jade27
jade27
37 posts
Nomad

That would be a great invention,Sintrum,but only one flaw.

were are you gonna get the money to make them
Showing 1-9 of 9