ForumsThe TavernAG been running slow! Anyone else??

33 13337
Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Ok so my Armorgames.com is always being slow but I can load any other site just fine and it will run perfect. But AG, sheesh.

• 33 Replies
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

but I got Windows 7

Hahaahaha > I do too.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

[quote]I think really it depends on your internet speed and traffic of AG at the time that determines the speed.

It does because I have firefox and a really good computer so mine Ag loads fast for me![/quote]

So, you agree that the connection and traffic on AG matters, because you have a good computer and firefox. Congratulations, your argument just failed.
I have an old computer, but most of the people here have given up on the internet connection, so I have it mostly for myself. The pages load fast enough, because of the connection and because I am online when everyone else is sleeping.
Old computer =/= slow AG.
New computer =/= fast AG.
Crappy connection+much traffic = Slow AG.
Good connection+much traffic = Okay AG.
Good connection+no traffic = Hello heaven.

So stop bragging about your new super computers, it has no relation to the topic, and it makes me want to go choke you and steal your computer, the end.
RoabertG
RoabertG
23 posts
Nomad

no I cant say that it has. of course I have ads turned off so that might have an effect.

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

So stop bragging about your new super computers, it has no relation to the topic, and it makes me want to go choke you and steal your computer, the end.

wow,cen lets settle down.....*scared*
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Good connection+no traffic = Hello heaven.

That's what I have going on all day long. Though I think my connection is better (my internet connection is fast as a Veyron and no AG traffic when I'm on :S) than the majority of AG users (everyone non European). I've noticed that many people outside Europe has bad internet connection.
Sad.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

wow,cen lets settle down.....*scared*

No U.

That's what I have going on all day long.

The blunt, it helps understanding.

When I am here (Here being my home, where I usually live and so) my connection is okay, mostly. Moving threads is still sloooow progress, so I would dislike knowing how it would be with a bad connection.
When I am at my parents/family, the connection is deadlike, and disconnects most of the time.
Same computer, different connections, bam, difference between performance of the site.

I still have to wait for my computer to finish showing the words I type, though.
Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

Ya lately if I try to go to someone elses page it takes forever.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

@Cenere

When I'm at home. I have, not a bad computer, but a rather good one. But my connection is heavenly fast.

Though right now I'm on a vacation that proves much. Cause here right now I have a super processor computer. But a rather slow connection. And that super processor doesn't improve anything. It only makes it faster loading games.

And now I can just imagine having no traffic, superb computer or laptop and a heavenly connection (and include the speed addicted Google Chrome in there somewhere) and you get a monster that loads everything faster than you can...blink? Lol.

TheArmoredMan
TheArmoredMan
95 posts
Nomad

Not for me i worder why lol!!??..

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

It doesn't run slow, sometimes when I open the forums it doesn't load at all, but rarely, usually it opens straight away...
Must be your internet.

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

No U.

lol...attitudeeeee.....jk
ryguy997
ryguy997
179 posts
Nomad

No, your computer just sucks.

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

I though I was crazy. AG is ridculisely slow!

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

ag lags only sometimes

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

AG lags when there's an anticipated game that finally came out(CtC2), it's just slow like that, or your computer sucks.

Showing 16-30 of 33