ForumsGames[NECRO] Sonny: Most Powerful Hit

171 33450
lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

whats the most powerful hit you or your teamate hit on sonny? mine was when amber hit over 15000. i'll post a screenie as soon as photobucket is done uploading it.

• 171 Replies
lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

it worked

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

the next guy is a little bit easier but takes way more time probably three times as much as the last one. i just finish beating him. there are three of them. two of them are extremely easy they only have 1600 health. but the middle guy has 28000 health. kill both of the weak ones first then go for the big guy. in the begin the middle guy is most likely going to kill one of your teammates because everytime he has 100 focus he shoots you with something that takes a lot. enough to kill both of your teammates first hit. sadly by now you and the middle guy should be the only ones alive. just keep hurting him with different attacks. at first i just kept hitting him with different attacks until my focus got low like around 30. everytime he would regain his focus back to 100 it means he is going to shoot you with that blue thing so just use subversion if your health is low and just heal yourself if your health is above 1200 because he only takes around 1200. i just kept hitting him with saundered and then quick strike until saundered ran out and then i used it again. during this process he will regain his focus so you ethier use subversion or just heal yourself depending on your health. it will take awhile but you'll eventually beat him.
i know it sounds kind of confusing but i hope it helps

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

oh dang i just realized that i just beat all of zone four of sonny.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i learned how to stop him from hitting that super hard hit. use disruption at the beginning and when ever he regenerates his focus. i just dont have the patience to fight him right now.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

okay thats cool. well i guess there is plenty time any other day

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

yep. im gunna try to beat a diffrent zombie game for now. autumn war.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

is autumn war any good cause i heard people say its one of the best games on armor games but ive never played it. im gonna go try it right now

RockStar_G
RockStar_G
21 posts
Nomad

I beat omen
I just made myself level 127(by using a glitch)
then he only did 1 damage to me
So i just kept attacking him

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

wow thats using your head kind of. dang keep leveling up and tell me when youve reached the max level cause ive always wanted to know

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

autumn war is good. but its kinda hard when you get to level 5

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

well i tried playing it and i didnt really like it that much so i stop a little before level 5

Ninja_Steve
Ninja_Steve
2 posts
Nomad

the highest ive hit is 147.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/lonewolf537/holysnot.jpg

jwalshjr
jwalshjr