ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLiterature Fight!

402 63692
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Yay for literature!

Teams: In this competition we will start with 2 teams of 8. Everyone will write about a subject. I will then judge each entry. When your team loses you vote off 2 people from your team.
Scoring: I judge on a scale from 1 to 10. After all scores are added up, the team with the lower score will lose. I will show all individual scores.
The Literature Games: Once 8 people are left in the competition, you fight 1v1v1v1, in a huge arena. I will give you a basic description of the arena, and then you write about killing all the competitors in the arena. You get to choose 1 weapon to start with. This is called the Literature Games (Yes like the hunger games.) One person will survive, then you fight the winner of the other Games.
The Finale: You fight 1v1 with special powers and again one weapon of choice. Both entries are mutated so that it takes very much to kill. You will have to write about that. You also have to write about training, which is 3 days long. Again you will fight in an arena, which will be given to you.

Note:[b] You will be given this information again when the round comes

[b]Note:
The whole thing is writing. No pictures, and by fighting to the death I mean writing about fighting to the death. By training I mean writing about training, etc.
I know pretty obvious, so don't ask about it.

Note: Each round can only be so long. I will wait for you to finish, but if you take too long you will automatically be eliminated. If you know you will take long, please notify me.

[i]Note: You will be given updates all throughout the competition by me, so please do not close your messenger.

Remember just 16 participants, 8 on each team.

• 402 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

*buys pizza*

ZOMG COLLAB TIEM METHINKZ

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I'll go make some koolaid for the team!

We should definitely get to know our team, via Xat chat, methinks

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Yeah, for real. CountingTime needs more Alt anyway.

*eats pizza in clubhouse*

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

*eats pizza with Zeno*

Koolaid? Bleh. Iced tea and lemonade plox, so I can mix them together into Arnold Palmery goodness.

I must go to the AG Xats moar, myes.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Koolaid? Bleh.

You insult me.... :'(

Can't wait for the next theme! Something......futuristic...
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Hey Frank, save me some of the Koolaid! Alt, I wouldn't pour it down the sink just yet. Read Beta, chapter 5, (I think?) before you pass final judgment.
I don't have a clubhouse, sniffle, but I have a barn, does that count?

Okay, Team 2, welcoming committee meeting at my barn, who likes chili? After we vote off 2, we need to welcome Jezz.

To: JDogg, will you make the decision who else will be added to team 2?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Koolaid is too sweet! It gives me heartburn.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Koolaid is too sweet. I don't like sweet. I usually just drink water.

Our clubhouse is a tree house.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

In a giant redwood tree with a double rainbow all across the sky centered above it.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Gimme summa that grape drank! Sugar water purple!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The double rainbow is our proudest feature. We're all about the rainbows.

*gives Parsat the Grape Drank of Champions* The winner's drink.

I'm also going to start offering healthier options. Carrots, anyone?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

SHOTGUN CARROTS!!!

I mean, you guys, such typical AMW behaviour -_-;

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Silly AMW users.

sillies.

Next theme: Escape. You must have 2 different people each trying to escape, from a different place, to find each other.
Deadline: October 1st

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

But but but....we already did an escape one......

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Aaahhhhh!!! But I wanted to make mine a one big story! Oh well. Actually, this gives me an idea...an idea of Epic Proportions! What if I start a whole new thing about AG versus the Red? It'll use characters and other people will get to write parts of the story and everything! YAY!

Showing 331-345 of 402