ForumsProgramming Forumhow do i make games in armor games?

8 5262
sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

i like to make games for the gamers but i do not know how or even to get started can anyone tell me how to make games in armorgames for the gamers???

• 8 Replies
sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

thanx i will keep that in mind once i start computer programing after
i graduate in college.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

sorry to get off the topic my armatar may look like a girl but i am not
a girl the armatar just looks kinda cool.

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

it could help if u make a game about an easy topic with lots of features to it ( the game endless war is simple, a giant war, but it has tons of unique battles and types of wars, doesn't have to be about wars but it was just an example). also try asking the experts who have actually made games for this site like krin or tony ( tony is the maker of shift and other games) (krin is the maker of sonny, tainted kingdom, and other awesome games). hope this helps and also..... make the game quick because i want to play it. lol joking

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/submit to get srarted

Moose
Moose
9 posts
Nomad

Is there someplace I could go to learn how to make a simple point and click. I mean a place that is for the simple minded for game maker fer 13 year olds since I have almost no knowledge of making games.

Cheesecapie
Cheesecapie
5 posts
Nomad

Making games is kinda hard. I'm still learning myself. xD

I reccomend getting Micromedia Flash. Its best to get an older version of it. Otherwise you'll be paying 500 to 1000 bucks just to get the newest version. Once you get it the program try looking for Foundation Flash Cartoon Animation by Tim Jones, Barry J. Kelly, Allan S. Rosson, and David Wolfe. It'll give you some of the basics in Flash. If you can't find it just go to deviantart.com, they have tons of tutorial on it.

Hopefully I gave you the help you need. Good luck! ^^

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

thanks guys, for now i am waiting for krin to finish making sonny2
i cannot disturb him.

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

i still don't get how to make a summittion