ForumsThe Tavern[necro]DnD

22 4761
Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

Who here plays DnD? I played a little in High School but not so much anymore.

• 22 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I played a few times, not enough to get very good. Problem is no one other then my step brother palys, so I don't know much about it, and no here palys, So i have no one to play with.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Could you help by telling us what is DnD? Maybe we could identify it more quickly but since you only gave us 3 letters, just saying.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

dungens and dragons, don't quote me

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i woul;d like to play it but in school i'm walking the thin line between effin nerd and kinda cool T.T

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

dungens and dragons, don't quote me

Thanks for telling me XVERB!, Weird, why do i always post your name as a link? *sniffs*
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Could you help by telling us what is DnD? Maybe we could identify it more quickly but since you only gave us 3 letters, just saying.

DnD is Dungeons and Dragons.
I play once every few years. It's a rare occurrence, but I enjoy it.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Thanks for telling me XVERB!, Weird, why do i always post your name as a link? *sniffs*

i noticed that... i think its because you love my name and think it looks good in blue
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

i noticed that... i think its because you love my name and think it looks good in blue

Yes, it is true, but thanks guys! I'll try the game! Tomorrow... i gotta try this again! XVERB...
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Yes, it is true, but thanks guys! I'll try the game! Tomorrow... i gotta try this again! XVERB...

well Zanto_Zsnes i guess i will just have to copy you
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

i like turtles. juss sayin, anyways, u mean the board game? lol, i've never played that, or the online version... xD

Mayatoto
Mayatoto
30 posts
Nomad

I never played it before until last year. Now my brother in law is running a game and it's quite fun.

Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

Well both board and online game is fine. I play on board because i have a Mac. I want to start a club at college though. It's a very fun game and can last as long as Risk.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Lol, you guys, DnD was originally not a board game or an online game, it started as(and still is, in nerd circles) one of the most advanced and detailed pencil-and-paper RPGs, like, ever.

piester22
piester22
975 posts
Nomad

Risk is fun but axis and allies is a way better version of it.(not to get off topic here xD)

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

well... i used to play it and somewhere i have my character written down in my abyss of papers, but it is quite limited to find a player pool >.> i guess it all depends on your 'contacts' and friends :P

and as Hyper said it is one of the if not the most complex pencil-and-paper game ever made.

online seems to be the bestester ( :P ) place to play DnD, but again a player pool is very limited and a epic DM even rarer.... it takes lots and lots of digging to find a really good DM on the internet....

Showing 1-15 of 22