ForumsPopular MediaMOVIE MAKERS GONE TOO FAR

5 3270
Paladin999
Paladin999
5 posts
Nomad

Today , I seen Halo the movie and herd they might not make it because they can't afford it (it not like bill gate cant afford it)

Metdroid is being made and it look like a bad sci-fi movie and other...or so terrible...

what do u think or know that was once a game and being made into a bad movie?

• 5 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

They are trying to do that? Wow, that looks like failure written all over it. Well I don't know alot of games being movies, but there are alot of movies that became games. Most of them aren't that good, but there a few good ones.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

So, I don't really understand what you're saying. So just because they can't afford a movie, and just another bad movie is coming out, makes movie makers go too far? That doesn't really make since to me. Taking it too far would be something like chargng an extra fee just to see their movie.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well there also making GEARS OF WAR the movie, if you have the game and are a hardcore fan like me, you'll know that the story behing the game is great for a movie!

I PRAY TO GOD THAT GEARS OF WAR TURNS INTO A MOVIE!

I heard it's already in the makes!!!

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Apparently the guy who makes video games into movies ..
like DOOM && others .. was asking Blizzard if he could make a World of Warcraft movie.

Thank god they said no ..

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

They are trying to make a Metroid movie? Even thought that game is the bomb, they will probably ruin it if they turn it into a movie.

Showing 1-5 of 5