The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Together] Heart Guide

31 25717
MrFail
MrFail
6 posts
Peasant

I've noticed some people are having issues figuring this out. Don't worry... I did, too.

The first five are simple. I don't think anyone needs any help with this bit, but I may as well put it.
For each of the first five, they may be found in each of these areas:
-Infinite Cosmos
-Astral Heights
-Stratos
-Abyssal
-Unfathomable

Obviously, one for each area.

The sixth one is tricky unless you get curious. There's another area:
-Belly Of The Beast

I'd say that should suffice in telling you where it is.

Not obvious enough? You won't die if you're eaten.

Now, what really gets people is the very last one:
-Infinity's Midpoint

This one is actually pretty simple, unless you did plenty of traveling. (SPOILER) Remember where the guy was running from? Yeah... That's where.

My advice: Do not travel far to the right. Get all of the hearts EXCEPT for the Stratos heart first (the cloud one). If you get either the Stratos or Belly of The Beast last, it will be very easy to find where you're supposed to go. You'll just have to travel to the left.
Also, there is not heart to chase. Just a spot you have to go to.

• 31 Replies
Fluid
Fluid
58 posts
Farmer

Thank you, the Infinite midpoint was driving me crazy. Though I've noticed the heart on the island earlier, I didn't think it was connected. I kept trying to draw the heart by flying :P

hanchett
hanchett
1 posts
Nomad

INfinate midpoint, though unfathomable was the last one

Kurohami
Kurohami
91 posts
Peasant

OMG, from the start I was traveling to the right, and I flew up and right for like half an hour in the infinite midpoint. Now that's hell to get back to the starting point.

StupidTroll
StupidTroll
6 posts
Shepherd

ok so you get all hearts then turn back left at infinity's point?

NightElf
NightElf
2 posts
Nomad

Early in the game, try to find the island, then up and down, keeping the island, then find the last heart, fly from the island to the right or left and when you get the heart of the beast fly to the opposite direction. When at this time the screen will turn white, you can still find the island.

alexamio
alexamio
1 posts
Herald

Thank you!

MrFail
MrFail
6 posts
Peasant

Fluid- I decided to experiment with it, thinking the island may have some kind of purpose... And I was surprisingly right lol

Hanchett- Infinite**
Not sure if Infinity's or Infinite is correct... And don't feel like going through all of that again to find out. And no, Unfathomable was at the bottom section of the sea.

Kurohami- Yeah, I had that problem as well. Thought the game may have simply bugged, but I restarted it and tested my idea about the island.

StupidTroll- Basically. But you want to make sure you're just above the sea so you can easily find the island.

NightElf- Basically.

Apocalypse- It's not an actual heart that flies around. It's at the island the couple started off at.

Alexamio- Not a problem

Darkne5s- Basically, yes. But make sure you're just above the sea or you may pass right by the island.

DarkPower508
DarkPower508
20 posts
Peasant

That game is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to hard. Every time I try and stay 'central' to the island, I either go too far right or left, or I get eaten by the monster, and I lose my berrings of where I am.It's just not worth it. Can any of you please tell me what the ending is? I really want to know, but I haven't got the patients to complete it. Getting to infinitys midpoint is easy enough, but trying toi find the island while EVERYTHING is covered in white is just stupid. Please tell me what the ending is in detail.

StupidTroll
StupidTroll
6 posts
Shepherd

cant you just fly up from beast and then fly down to find the island?

MikeRosoft
MikeRosoft
1 posts
Nomad

I'll repost my walkthrough from the game comments.

I have finally managed to complete the game:
* Go bottom-left (opposite direction to the one the couple was flying initially), until you reach the island.
* Go down and collect the two hearts in the ocean (abyssal and unfathomable).
* Return to the surface and find the island. (If you don't know the direction, then fly just above the surface: about five seconds left, ten seconds right, twenty seconds left, etc. ... until you find it.)
* Fly up and collect the two sky hearts (astral and cosmos).
* Return to the surface.
* You can collect the stratos heart at any time (if you didn't already, then do it now), but be careful not to get eaten before getting all the hearts.
* Return to the island, and now get eaten by the beast.
* Collect the heart and burst (for example) to the left, then fly to the right until you get back to the island. (A couple of seconds after collecting the last heart you find yourself in the infinity's midpoint, where you have to return to the island for the ending - with no hint for the direction. If you got it anywhere else but right on the island, you're pretty much screwed.)
* Go to the heart cave and wait.

The game's descripton says: "Fly to the depths of the ocean or to the ends of the galaxy, together. As long as you have each other, there's no limit to where you can go." But that's a lie; if you want to have any chance of reaching the ending, you are incredibly constrained. And frankly, the ending wasn't worth the effort.

[SPOILER: The boy just disappears, and the camera moves to the right edge of the island where the girl is now sitting (as in the opening screen). Cue main menu.]

Sayoth
Sayoth
1 posts
Nomad

The first time I didn't check where the island was so I was unable to complete it, but after reading that the last heart was at the island it was quite easy.

On the second try I just went up and took all the hearts on the way up, then down and took all the hearts on the way down. Then I just went back to the surface and flew to the left until I came to the island (I made sure I flew more to the right when just flying around so that I always would find the island to my left when the time came).
At the island I just waited for the beast and let him eat me, waited for the heart inside the belly and then used it upwards. Then I just had to fly down to reach the island.
The second try took less than 20min.

VeeGlessner
VeeGlessner
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks so much I was really having troubles at infinity's midpoint!

radis
radis
1 posts
Nomad

And frankly, the ending wasn't worth the effort.

Yeah it's kind of '"WTF' feeling. After all of hours I've spent trying to beat it.

Still, the game if kind of nice if you just sit back and enjoy the scenery and music.
(no rush flying)
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

did they take the game off of AG

Captain_Tylor
Captain_Tylor
26 posts
Nomad

you can find it in Adventure category.

Showing 1-15 of 31