ForumsProgramming Forummaking RPGs

14 5505
kamakid
kamakid
54 posts
Nomad

How do i make my own RPG cause i have an awesome idea for a game but i dont know how

• 14 Replies
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

be more specific

Leethax0rz
Leethax0rz
30 posts
Nomad

Dude, asking people how to make an RPG is so extremely vague it's not even funny (well kind of).
You might want to use RPG Maker XP for fun, I think it's kind of glitchy, but it probably works well for other people.

ZeroUltimax
ZeroUltimax
10 posts
Nomad

i cant help you if you arent more specific, try adding details next time if you want more constructive answers

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

OK so he wants to know HOW to make a game or something in particular??? Yeah you guys are right he needs to be WAY more descriptive!!!

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

What Kind Of Role Play? They're Right. BE DESCRIPIVE.

Tell Us Your Ideas, What You'll Need To Add, ECT... :]

ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

Do you have a program to make it with? Or any experience? RPG's are rather difficult to make, compared to the other kind of games you can make. Not trying to be mean, but no one can really help you if they don't know what you need help with.

Claude
Claude
1 posts
Nomad

visit http://www.tutorialized.com/

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

rpg maker just google it you cant get it free at crankeye.com

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

It is very hard(but much better) if you use flash. Though it requires actionscripting.

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

is there an RPG maker for macs too?

Xeronar
Xeronar
7 posts
Nomad

making an RPG as your first flash project is virtually the same as suicide... if its not your first then it is still extremely difficult... try reading some tutorials on how to make more basic games first before trying anything more complex

also, when you ask a question please try to be more specific, because nobody can help you if they dont actually know what exactly you need help with... and asking sombody help you to make an RPG the way that you did is almost like you are asking them to make it for you!

Valdar
Valdar
3 posts
Nomad

If you need help i have the best computer out there and great programs and can learn any at: Lynda.com

GodDark
GodDark
7 posts
Nomad

Its almost hardest Flash programming...

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

is there an RPG maker for macs too?

Of Course!!!! I use the Macgamemaker It uses a language similar to BASIC but it is very easy to learn, there have been some AMAZING things that come out of that.

All games and community end up here in the [url=http://www.gamemakersgarage.com]GameMakersGarage. I myself have a game posted there called "Trench Warfare"
Showing 1-14 of 14