ForumsWEPRCellphones and EMF radiation

4 2828
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Studies show that cellphones emit a type of radiation called EMF waves. They supposedly can give you cancer and tumors. One test even revealed that a lady had a tumor the exact shape and size of here cell phone antenna in the exact spot where it is when she talks.

There is even a company that makes these little chips that is supposed to harmonize the waves and make them not hurt you.

• 4 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

The company that harmonizes chips make the Phones Microwave Radiation weaker, as that is how it connects. Basically, it kills your connection, or the better ones kill the connection coming from the spot where you ear goes.

The waves emmited by this cell Phone can hit up to 3.6 Watts, While the usual reccomended take in for your body is 1.6 Wats of Microwave energy. So this extra output makes concers on whether this could fuse or boil or weaken a part in the body causing the ability to have a disease.

Thermal Radiation and heat is also considered, though it has no common problems to it.

Also, The Tumor May have been caused by this, but as far as I know Many sites show claims that about at least 20 experiments and tests have been done and no normal conclusion has been reached. I used wiki, [Type in Cell phone EMF radiation of Google] Sorry, didn't copy the link. I also used a few other sites that claimed what Wiki did, so I know this wiki article isn't fake.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

it does not weaken it

well it is hard to explain

the companies product is called the "Bio Pro Chip"

visit there site

it will explain it better than i ever could as it is very complicated

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Many people fear that EMFs cause cancer; however, a causal connection between EMFs and cancer has not been established. The National Research Council (NRC) spent more than three years reviewing more than 500 scientific studies that had been conducted over a 20-year period and found "no conclusive and consistent evidence" that electromagnetic fields harm humans.

This is from http://skepdic.com/emf.html

This does not necessarily mean that there is no correlation between the two, but only that ample studies have been conducted and a correlation has not yet been found.

As to the original case of a cell phone shaped tumor, I did some remedial research to find more information and found nothing but parodies. Id like to find the original document you got that from, Ricador.
SoldierOfDeath
SoldierOfDeath
35 posts
Nomad

We and our children are exposed to hundreds of times more man made electromagnetic fields (EMFs) than generations in the past. The impact on our health and especially on our immune system has been much greater than most people realize.

Electromagnetic protection as a way to build and maintain a strong immune system is vital to everyone, especially to people who suffer from any stress related health condition such as electro sensitivity, chronic stress headaches, anxiety, cancer, autism, ADHD, Alzheimerâs and asthma. EarthCalm is unique in the field of EMF protection in two important ways. First, EarthCalm products are designed to go to greater depths of protection. Increased EMF protection frees the nervous system from the chronic constriction caused by electromagnetic fields (EMFs) thus dramatically increasing your own bodyâs ability to heal specific disorders.

Second, we offer you a challenge: take a specific symptom you or your children suffer from (such as electro sensitivity, frequency and intensity of stress headaches, arthritic pain, asthma attacks, ADHD behaviors or high blood pressure) and test the product for yourself. EarthCalm offers a 90 day money back guarantee for you to experience the ultimate in EMF protection.

Showing 1-4 of 4