ForumsThe TavernCelebrate 600,000 Users

67 9531
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

And me are at this state again, yet a bigger number. Celebrate in-advance, discuss, blah blah blah

• 67 Replies
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

all i know is im in the top like 1400 now, it would be nice to know how many ghosts there are, so i can truly guage my cyber awesomeness

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Rank does not count awesomeness. It usually counts on how you act. But you'll get there. If you are active, don't spam and listen to all of those rules.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Ranks mean little here on AG. The number of accounts doesn't mean much either. What we care about are active accounts.

Anyway, the official count's rather fast jump from 500k to 600k has taken me aback.

Bic96
Bic96
53 posts
Peasant

Knight 34 is right... many accounts aren't active, so you have to look how many active accounts are there in Armor Games.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, there's nothing pitiable about that. Reputation is not measured in numbers.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Eh, there's nothing pitiable about that. Reputation is not measured in numbers.

Yes. And anyway, Graham should be working on howmanyghosts soon enough.

And active accounts DO count more...But sadly, you don't have enough. But 3.0 can bring more users here...but that's the future...
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Everytime We reach another hundred thousand and count how many of them are ghost accounts.

DoctorHouseNCIS
DoctorHouseNCIS
304 posts
Nomad

Everytime We reach another hundred thousand and count how many of them are ghost accounts.

I believe that if an account is not active for 500 days, then it would be deleted. All of these "ghost accounts" as Google567 said are doing, I believe, is taking space on AG's servers.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I don't really see why it matters to the users. It does nothing for us....it just makes more people see the adds so Ag has more money to spend on games, and not updating the site.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Exactly but I would rather talk about a milestone of a million than 600k.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

More than halfay to one million. I think. I'm not the greatest in math :l

Anyways hurray for us toot toot!
Who has the confetti?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Guys, honeslty wh ydoes it matter? The quailty of the users coming to this site are terrible. Its like.......a plague of 10 year old kids clamming to be 14 that talk to each other about stupid stuff for points. Why are we proud of this?

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

We are proud because compared to Kong this place is a haven for the mature.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yes, about 8000 more members, and we'll hit the confirmed 600,000 Users count. Why confirmed? cause there are actually more than 600,000 users.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Wow. A few months ago didn't we have only 500,000 users? So. Many. Ghosts.

Showing 16-30 of 67