ForumsGames[Necro] This is the Only Level Too: Level 31 (Undefined) Finally Beaten!

6 11650
wwwmyrandomgamingcom
wwwmyrandomgamingcom
1 posts
Nomad

(First off, I'm new to the Armor Games forums. If any of this post is against the forum rules, somebody please tell me and I'll take the link to the video down. Don't want to cause any problems )

Anyways, here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIxWOLTRtQ

It basically shows a hack that I made letting me beat the level. As far as I know, I'm the first in the world, lol.

Once you beat the level, you get too the golden prize known as "Level 32". No difference from Level 31.

Hope you enjoy this, sorry again if I'm breaking some rule I missed while reading the Terms and Conditions.
(By the way, It's a completely pointless hack, but a tutorial will be up on that same channel in a couple days.)

• 6 Replies
McJohnsonn
McJohnsonn
26 posts
Nomad

Hm, I already knew this

PurplePursuit
PurplePursuit
521 posts
Nomad

What? I don't get you...

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

There's a level 31 in This is the Only Level Too too?
Interesting...
Btw, there's no edit button in these forums, so you'd have to take the video down if a problem comes, not the linky D:

Skate1168
Skate1168
14 posts
Nomad

I try doing the same thing as in your video, but it can't open the door.

Gamergirlstephanie
Gamergirlstephanie
1 posts
Nomad

Here is what you do:
First, go to menu.
Click unlockables and click on hyper mode
Prepare yourself before you go in the twitter/ facebook thing.
The door will only be unlocked for 2 seconds, you have to run as fast as you can and jump once so you dont dies from the spikes near the tube. the only arrow keys required are right and up.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There is no use in reviving (necro-ing) a thread that has been made years ago and then have nothing to add to the discussion... locked! =)

Showing 1-6 of 6