The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFinally!

30 5378
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Finally we have got new armatars hooked up and I love them!What do you guys think?

• 30 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, I'm gonna show mine off! I think it fits my personality a bit better. Though, I'm not sure. Those beams coming from my eyes did convey a certain image...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well I am only gonna keep this armatar if no-one else selects it I like mine to be special.

Zmaster
Zmaster
32 posts
Nomad

mmmmmmmmmmm nice armateurs i need to get more armour points

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Yea they are great and it's good wait only a small amount of AP for some.I want to get the 750AP ones.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah me to

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Here, I just want everybody to see my new one! It's really cool, and it shows off how I'm the Merit King because I have a crown, haha. I don't like how it has that crease on his face because it makes him look old, but it's still cool.

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

I like mine a lot. I've always liked the ones that were a little bit strange and different. I'm not really in to those epic warrior ones. :-I

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

The new ones are cool.

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Yea, the new ones are pretty cool! I Im around 640 ap, and can't wait till 750 for next armatars :P But anyway, for now I'll keep my old one, I prefer it to an archer xD

Thanks for those new armatars!!!!

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Many of them are great, except you only need a few AP to use them - I like having uniqueness in my armatar, but all the ones I like are used by multiple people :/

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, that's the same problem with me. I wish the cooler one were higher rank, instead of those unicorns. I have just gone back to the originals for now.

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

You know what I want? I want to upload an image from my pictures to create my own avatar.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I think the new armatars are great but I don't think there should be ones for getting 100 or 250 armor points. Most spammers will get those in a day. Those armatars should just be added to the 500 point ones or more.

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

That's true. However, waiting for these new armatars isn't helping.

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I really love the new armatars but I'm 400 away from a new batch of armatars! But I really love the new ones!! GREAT JOB!!

Showing 1-15 of 30