ForumsThe Tavernskateboarding(tips,tricks,skaters)

38 5940
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

wats up my felow skaters i made this forum for any1 to talk about skating.
oh and ryan sheckler is the best skater EVER. PLAN B rules. rock on

• 38 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ahahahah, yea no.

ryan sheckelr is a tool, and plan B makes horrible decks.

At the moemnt I'm skating a choclate deck, bone red bearings, ricta wheels, Destructo trucks, Lucky hardware.

I used to be really good. My best trick was a varial heelflip, almost could land a 360 hardflip. (Well, I could, but not all the time so it doesn't count.)

#60 flips and tihngs like that where easy. My highest stair was a 10, and I could do hand rails, and grinds of all sorts.

I didn't skate this summer though, and well.....i'm no wher enear as crazy. I havn't kated other then a few times since last summer. So like.....yea. I'm bad right now.

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

hey man ryan shecklers not a tool i can understand if u dont like plan b but dont say that about ryan
but thanks for writin

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

come on theres gotta be more skaters then that

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yea. He is. He's a sell out as well. Having your own tv show = sell out.

He isn't even that good, like there are way better. Greg luska? Ever hear of him? rodney mullen? Dewon song?

All better then him. Mullen is the bast ever though.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

And relax. You just made the thread like......little over an hour ago. People will reply when they get online. Not every one has no life like me.

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

lol man dont be so hard on ur self but any way thats ur opinion

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

Yea. He is. He's a sell out as well. Having your own tv show = sell out.

so ur calling sob derdeck a sell out lol my friend would beg to differ
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

opps meant to say rob derdeck

Voyageur
Voyageur
79 posts
Nomad

I've never tried skating, seems dangerous. And with all the sports I'm in, an injury to the ankles could be terrible.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

oh and ryan sheckler is the best skater EVER. PLAN B rules. rock on

He didn't make the Street League final tonight.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

He isn't even that good, like there are way better. Greg luska? Ever hear of him? rodney mullen?

Lol. Mullen is in his fifties and he still busts better tricks than Sheckler. And that trick he did on the Axe commercial was probably fake.

Having your own tv show = sell out.

You mean like Johnny Weir?
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Haha, Johnny Weir. Rob Dyrdek has his own tv show, but there could be mixed emotions about him. Dyrdek is a self-made millionaire who created a Street Skateboarding league, but he signed a primetime contract with ESPN, who plays the event that he despises, the X Games; so, you could call him a sellout.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I definently don't think Rob Dyrdek sold out.

You didn't read what I posted, did you? Anyway, read that, then make an assumption.
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

what did he sign the contract for?
and why does he hate the X-games?

I don't know what the money is, but it's ESPN, so it's probably big. As for the X-Games, he doesn't like them because he doesn't like the idea of a once-a-year event that's really irrelevant determining who the best street skater is.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, he's a sell-out.

Sheckler can't skate very well, and honestly the only reason he is half as big as he is, is beacsue all his little fan girls apy nice money to watch him sakte, and buy his clothing, and posters, and stuff.

Mullen is my favorite skater, Daewon song is second.

Daewon is like Mullen, just not as good yet.

while your saying, well yea, sheckelr does crazy stuff! Yea, and you don't get to see how many times he fials doing it. I have seen him miss kickflips in compititions. Your a professional. You shouldn't be missing on the of the first tricks kids learn how to do in there garage.

Showing 1-15 of 38