The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 423072
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hmm did i say i was gonna attack chuck norris? on second thought, it's iceclaw that i unleash hell on.

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

I give him a cookie BUT to get it he has to die. And he HAS to get teh cookee or he will get Polymorphed into a tiny speck of organic matter easily destroyed.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

He thinks I'm his master. I train him how to die.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I grab sonicheroes before he can attack anymore of the attackers and throw him at CN with a 20 ton mega bomb.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

here's the thing. i don't attack any of the attackers unless they attack dragons.

wethead77
wethead77
457 posts
Nomad

I go Kamikaze, sending a massive airplane with multiple explosives straight into the target.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

here's the thing. i don't attack any of the attackers unless they attack dragons.

Exactly why you are strapped to the bomb. Only you will be able to save the dragon before the bomb blows up CN.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... chaos control *Teleports the bomb away*

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Bombs made of pure Order are unaffected by chaos powers.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

is that so? the dragon still is. CHAOS CONTROL! *Teleports the dragon away*

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Defeat Uber Zombie Robot Evil Chameleos Chuck Norris Beta V2.6 42000
HP: 1300/9001
Karate Commandos:
Statuses:
Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged: ug5151, rick073
Critical:
Dead:

@Legion1350: You stab a 300 damage hole in him!

@rick073: He hits bedrock on his way there and stops.

@sonicheroes95: You inflict so much damage into him he's actually defeated! You don't want me describing the result.

New objective tomorrow! Yeah, no plot, just waiting. So... read any good books lately?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I read one about some spartans. It made me want to run around shouting THIS IS SPARTA! at everything.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Find the objective!
Ground to cover: 2000/2000 feet
Hindrances:
Statuses:
Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:

Teh Crator: Oh... erm... I created an Objective, but I lost it. You need to look for it in this 2000 mile span of featureless land.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... chaos control! *uses it to bend space and time and speed up my search, also leaving black marks where i've searched.*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use Bakudo #58 Kaku****suijaku(Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows)which requires me to draw a circle in the ground, divide it into four segments with a Japanese character in each before saying a chant to activate it. I then use it to search for the objective.

Showing 961-975 of 3345