ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216883
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

that character from Infectonator 2? how do I know? it has UN at the end, so that means undead? and Kim_Jong appears as ill Kim jong? or maybe UN stands for something else and he is referring to Kim Jong. me guess!!!

DesertFang
DesertFang
6 posts
Shepherd

there is a legendary bounty hunter in rogue galaxy called DesertClaw i love that game and this person so i came up with DesertFang as my homage to both of these

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

I dont really know where i got mine from :S

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

IDK, really hard question :/ I mean, what could possibly my name be taken from???

jade001
jade001
1 posts
Nomad

I was drunk and simply typed something...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I got it from liking the word Legend, and thought about how being called a beast in flash gaming, which I am... most of the time.

Gunkar
Gunkar
1 posts
Jester

1st char i ever created on an online game 23 years ago

fluffyninja_1
fluffyninja_1
7 posts
Nomad

My username comes from ninjas that just happen to have fluffy suits.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

My initials. birth year. simple!

Neltaxis
Neltaxis
4 posts
Grand Duke

Neltharion + Kabraxis = Neltaxis

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

From when i was younger,i named my old toy snake calwina. so....it ended up like it.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Name Generator. Nothing really special about it. But I do plan on changing it when I get to 250 quests.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I wanted to make a profile so I can play ShellShock Live without erasing my save. So, that's from where it comes from.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Doombreed comes from the warhammer 40k universe. I've always loved it. I am the first daemon prince of the blood god, Khorne.

BmxRussell
BmxRussell
8 posts
Nomad

I like BMX, and my real life name is Russell. Combined them, and you get the point.

Showing 571-585 of 623