Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where did you get your username from?

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:46pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

I was thinking and thinking,and remembered that AG ais formally called Games of Gondor.I thought which characte to use and I chose Gandalf.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:06pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

Easy, it is Saifur's name.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 8:52pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

I got mine from one of my favorite gum flavors.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 9:07pm

The_username

The_username

96 posts

I couldn't think of one...

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 6:43am

alexanderthegreat7

alexanderthegreat7

1 post

My old preferred username for almost anything was alexspyro5 until I became 17 lol!! Now, I prefer my proud username of alexanderthegreat with and without the digit because of two things: I`m a great strategist and I`ll conquer everything i set my mind on! Speaking of conquest, I`m also an entreprenuer that is going to the top! My current start up is so great that anyone can make $1000 a day is they set theirselves up to success. Not too much work needed also because it`s an internet business and it could basically sell itself. If anyone is interested, try going here: http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=alexanderthegreat

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:36pm

luisc17

luisc17

20 posts

my first name, the first letter of my last name and my lucky number

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:06pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

i dig it

correct pronunciation.

I was a geology and archaeology FREAK for the longest time. Get It? i dig it? It stuck and I use that for everything now. email, usernames of stuff, nicknames, my dj name(yes i am now a dj)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:12pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

hardigra

It is my schools I.D.
hardi= the first bit of my last name
gra=The first three of my first name
I wouldn't forget it either, cuz i use it about every day

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

blk + my birth year, that's right! I was born in 2860! Time travel my friend! In the future Kong doesn't exist, and Armor Games is the United States, literally.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:24pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

I had another tab open of the pokemon arcanine so the first thing I thought about was a dog on fire.

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!