SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

Easy, it is Saifur's name.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 8:52pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

I got mine from one of my favorite gum flavors.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 9:07pm

The_username

The_username

96 posts

I couldn't think of one...

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 6:43am

alexanderthegreat7

alexanderthegreat7

1 post

My old preferred username for almost anything was alexspyro5 until I became 17 lol!! Now, I prefer my proud username of alexanderthegreat with and without the digit because of two things: I`m a great strategist and I`ll conquer everything i set my mind on! Speaking of conquest, I`m also an entreprenuer that is going to the top! My current start up is so great that anyone can make $1000 a day is they set theirselves up to success. Not too much work needed also because it`s an internet business and it could basically sell itself. If anyone is interested, try going here: http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=alexanderthegreat

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:36pm

luisc17

luisc17

21 posts

my first name, the first letter of my last name and my lucky number

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:06pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

i dig it

correct pronunciation.

I was a geology and archaeology FREAK for the longest time. Get It? i dig it? It stuck and I use that for everything now. email, usernames of stuff, nicknames, my dj name(yes i am now a dj)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:12pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

hardigra

It is my schools I.D.
hardi= the first bit of my last name
gra=The first three of my first name
I wouldn't forget it either, cuz i use it about every day

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

blk + my birth year, that's right! I was born in 2860! Time travel my friend! In the future Kong doesn't exist, and Armor Games is the United States, literally.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:24pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

I had another tab open of the pokemon arcanine so the first thing I thought about was a dog on fire.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:53pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

I made my name so that when someone talked to me directly, they would call me your awesomeness, sorta like your honor or your highnesss

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!