ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217197
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ah but negfinity is not a number.

Negfinity

See?

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

Ah but negfinity is not a number.

To you, yes, but for me, It's a number. That's why my name is Negfinity. Because it tricks you and confused you (except you)
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Still not a number so
7>Negfinity
XD

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

7>Negfinity

Ok, whatever what you say...

But, I STILL say Negfinity's a number. Infinity is a number, but sounds boring to me. :/
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well technicly infinty isn't a number either. Its a collection of letters not numerals. But I just want to mess with ya.

Aether
Aether
101 posts
Shepherd

I wrote a book, and the main character is Aether, simple

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

My names Nate...got a clue????

PureSin
PureSin
34 posts
Nomad

Got it from the tattoos I have on each wrist in kanji. Expressing total opposites, kind of like ying/yang.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I got my username from this book I was reading. There were Daemons, and a daemon named Veril.

heroforchrist
heroforchrist
65 posts
Jester

pretty self explanatory ^_^

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

I have two stories,
honest and dishonest.
Honest:
There I stood in front of the gods of Olympus, they spoke. "Newby, you shall go before Hades himself, and battle the great Cerberus armed with nothing but your sword and diet coke." I spoke in response to the great Zeus, "My lord, for you, I shall not just battle the great Cerberus, I shall defeat him, and I shall return to you with the heads of the mythic BEAST." So I left the mount, and went on a journey. Killing all things in my way, no matter whom it was. Man, Woman, Puppy, Kitten, Baby, Aardvark, Jason Stateham,Kristen Bell, all things were left in my waste. And that was when I arrived at the River of the Dead. I saw the river, ripped my shirt off, and was going to swim there but was all like "Dude this river is foggy and green." So instead I just got into the canoe right next to me. I went into the canoe and paddled with my arms. When I arrived at Hades doorstep I rang the doorbell, and it sang Tunak Tunak Tun. THEN BOOM, Cerberus! I then proceeded to pull out my sword and attack the mythic beast, after a amazing battle that I will not detail of it because it will blow your mind. I then reached into the bowels of the dying beast after I sliced it's head off and pulled out a guitar hero controller. When I arrived back at Olympus Zeus, I showed Zeus the heads and he accepted them graciously and said to me simply "You, Newby. You shall have a new name. In honor of your new weapon." He said pointing to my guitar hero controller "You will now be known as NotAGuitarHero".
And that's how it happened.

IRL.
I suck at guitar hero.

CorruptedMind
CorruptedMind
94 posts
Nomad

my mind is infected with the need to do violent things, which is the reason most video games i play need to be very violent, hence the name corruptedmind

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

my names tal, and my family names pasko.
i first wnted to be talpasko but when i made myself an email "talpasko" was taken so i switched it to latpasko, and thats it.

doz27
doz27
52 posts
Nomad

nickname

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

My nickname is a tribute to one of the most delicious and refreshing ciders iv'e ever ever tasted! Cheers!

Showing 76-90 of 623