ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[old] A key that unlocks there death!!!!

31 11719
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

just add gunpowder and a thing that you put tnt in it.as you go into a building with the explosive,it will get harder and harder into the building because of the security is in there.after excuse after excuse,you will finaly get to that point.and you put in that key,A key that unlocks there death!!!!

• 31 Replies
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Well said Orion!

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

Any more that you people want to ask,because I am getting tired of you three beeng here,so back off for the last time!!!!!!!!!!!

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Any more that you people want to ask,because I am getting tired of you three beeng here,so back off for the last time!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take my advice. Seriously.
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

are you shore that "I" should take youre advice?!

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Orion, I think he meant "burned alive".
K Wolf, I'll leave. I would advise everyone else to do the same. He neither wants nor can make use of any CC we can offer him. And out of politeness as well, we should stop.

One last piece of advice though; if you want people NOT to comment on something, DON'T share it with them.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

kk.

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

One last piece of advice though; if you want people NOT to comment on something, DON'T share it with them.

Exactly what I was going to say.
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

hey what about antimatter lasers man you got to try it. antimatter is so cool.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

that sounds soo cool.How do i get my hands on one!!!!

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

i am not afraid to die!!! lol

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

SPARTAIN LAZER!!!!*BANG*!!!!!!!!!!!

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Darkwolf, you've already been told many times about the grammar, but what people say is true. I do not understand what this is. Are you trying to build up suspense? If so it is not working.

These people, the frequent visitors of the Art, Music, and Writing section, are trying to help you become a better writer. Of course you should take their advice! Many of the people here are very good writers. Maybe you could take the time to spell check. It will save you time instead of telling everyone about how you are "still working on it".

Frankly, I am so annoyed at you and your writings. It's elementary(like the Twilight series) and it is hard to follow.

I am sorry, I truly am, but it had to be said.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

wow that was pretty terrible try using writing words instead of the thing you put tnt in also maybe you should rearange words (so it still makes sence)but is in an order that sounds better

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

stop whining about his grammar he isnt better thatn any of you people ok and stop hasseling him and this sounds cool and different

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I thought he told everyone to leave.
Teh irony is ironic...the people defending him and his story are actually going against his wishes.

Showing 16-30 of 31