ForumsPopular MediaWho is better-Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?

25 5108
checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

please write something. i want to know who is better

• 25 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Well, they both try to take their public images as far as they can, but as far as singing talent goes, Lady Gaga is better. I mean, she has a pretty good voice, while Katy Perry has an annoying voice.

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

lady gaga is not a man. she hasn´t a penis. you must see her videos there you see it.

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

[i]Thats her new personality, and all of her vidoes are turning that way, with satanic symbols and other.

Katy Perry is the bomb but I hate Teenage Dream. All of her songs rock.

Justinian2012
Justinian2012
25 posts
Nomad

Katy Perry in most definitely. At least we recognize her every time we see her, unlike Lady Gaga. Also, her music is way more appealing to the general public because of its &quotop" feel.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I find Lady GaGa's music fascinating and artistic. I enjoy analyzing her lyrics, though they offend my delicate sensibilities from time to time. Also, Poker Face is very danceable.

Katy Perry... I hate Katy Perry with a burning passion. Even if I hated Lady GaGa, I doubt I'd hate her more than Katy Perry.

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

cool. what song is better telephone or teenage dream

SerbianHero
SerbianHero
15 posts
Nomad

Katy Perry is so much better. Her lyrics are more influential than gaga's, and quite frankly lady gaga is very strange.

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

ok but whose song is better

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Both 'girls' are great singers and have a different style... they both make excellent music and like to shock their audience each in their own way!

But I'd have to say I like Katy Perry's music better, plus... she's a true knockout! :P

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

umm !!! california girl - katy perry OR poker face - Lady Gaga !!

ummm. LADY GAGA

Showing 16-25 of 25