ForumsPopular MediaIf you have any knowledge of classic rock, I am in need of assistance....

7 3172
Mammon
Mammon
63 posts
Nomad

For some time, I have been attempting to find out the title of this certain song, but all my attempts have been futile. Here is (what I can make out of) the main chorus:

"... I realized that long ago!
Is anybody out there? *du na*
Is anybody there?
Does anybody (something something) *du na*
Does anybody care?"

I realize that this is not much to go on, but it is really all I can decifer from the chorus. If anyone has any idea what song this is, please reply here, it would be most appreciated.

• 7 Replies
Mammon
Mammon
63 posts
Nomad

No one, no one at all? Oh well, I guess I was not that helpful, I was just hoping there were some real classic rock fans out there...

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

It sounds familiar but since I don't listen to classic rock very often it escapes me at the moment. You could google those lyrics though and see if it some up with anything. Sometimes the titles of songs are in the chorus.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

some = comes***

Mammon
Mammon
63 posts
Nomad

Oh believe me, I have tried multiple times, but I always come up blank... this has gotten me very frustrated. Hopefully, someone with this sort of knowledge will see this thread, and save me from my frustration.

Mammon
Mammon
63 posts
Nomad

Just to inform anyone who finds this post on a later date, I have found the name of this song, so I suppose this thread is over - no more posts, thanks.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

It is hard to tell who look it up on [url=http://google.com]

Pussom
Pussom
5 posts
Nomad

is it foolin' by def leppard?

Showing 1-7 of 7