The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro] MEH CAT! HE LIVES!

43 6595
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

YAY! My cat, who got ran over yesterday, has lived through emergency surgery!, he has a broken jaw and a f*cked up nose, but I still luv him!

*Meh cat purrs at everyoen thru the interwebz*

• 43 Replies
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

So you have a zombie cat now?

You're mean.

No, he got ran over and got emergency surgery and lived.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Wasn't trying to be mean....

You're naturally talented Skater.

I am glad your cat has survived Sean. I really love cats myself. I wish the best of luck to you and your cat. Hopefully he won't get killed.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

So you have a zombie cat now?

You're mean.

well your name is step on a baby.
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

well your name is step on a baby.

There's nothing wrong with having a lulzy name...

let me specify my name isn't mean...it's politicaly incorrect.
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Why am I mean?

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Why am I mean?

You called my cat a zombie.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

You're naturally talented Skater.

Some how its a hollow victory.

But as was said, we don't have money for costly surgery on pets. If my dog hurt its foot I would do wat I could for its foot. It is alot diffrent then getting your head squished by a car. If I got hit by a car, someone better back up and finish me off.
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Skater, I has life insurance for meh cat, it came with my auto insurance.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well he told me his cat was insured as part of his Progressive auto insurance so I guess it's fine. I don't see much of a reason against pet surgery if one is able to afford/provide the means for it.

I value my life and I would definitely have whatever resources I would have on trying to facilitate a recovery. If that would be impossible I would have to accept my fate.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Good, glad he?'s alright I nearly ran my cat over once, pulling in from a driving lesson into my road, luckily he got away in time and I wasn't going too fast so I saw him.

Not to be mean, but spending a few hundred dollars on a cats face isn't right. to me, a .50 cent bullet makes much more sense.

If you have the money why not, pets are part of the family, if my cat ever got a major injury and I had the money to pay for vet I would get him surgery.. I guess that's just me. They only have 1 life, just like us, you wouldn't shoot your relative (or would you) if there was an option of surgery so why a cat?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I nearly ran my cat over once, pulling in from a driving lesson

some driving lesson! learn anything about animals crossing roads?
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

some driving lesson! learn anything about animals crossing roads?

Well my road is a small cul-de-sac so there are loads of cats wandering around in there, sitting under cars etc, I just forgot that xD
He must have been sitting in a little corner where I couldn't see, then he bolted across, had to slam the brakes or he woulda been dead or majorly injured D:
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

If you have the money why not, pets are part of the family, if my cat ever got a major injury and I had the money to pay for vet I would get him surgery.. I guess that's just me. They only have 1 life, just like us, you wouldn't shoot your relative (or would you) if there was an option of surgery so why a cat?

If I had the money.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

He Lives ...or... Dead ???

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Well my road is a small cul-de-sac so there are loads of cats wandering around in there, sitting under cars etc,
Same and my cat has a habit of dashing into the road when a car drives down just for the lulz >_>
Showing 16-30 of 43