ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAliens VS. All!

22 4669
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Ok. I am making a new story. If you would like to be a part of it, please leave me a message below. If not, wait for the first or next chapter to come out!

This is going to be the cast for the first chapter:

#1: Gen. Darian, the commander of the '' Light'', the alien frontier ship.

#2: Sgt. Jackson, commander of most of the alien frontier forces and the ''Nuclear Plane''.

#3: Col. Lucah, the commander of some of the alien frontier forces.

#4: Pvt. Johnson, put in charge of the right flanking unit.

#5: Amrl. Ash, in charge of the ''Explosive Starship''.

And that is the cast so far! I will be busy working on the first chapter, and or the 3rd chapter of my other story! Thanks!

• 22 Replies
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry I have made a mistake!! #5 Admr. name isn't Ash!! I have talked to him and he said he would like his name changed. He wants it changed to Otto. Thanks for you cooperation!

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Could I be in it?

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Your already in it! You are Col. Lucah for cryin' out loud lol not to be mean! K aliengirl??

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Oh...

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Lol. Wait! Oh, and I got the idea from RightwRong just to let you know...

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Okay, please view the changes I have made...

Flag
Ok. I am making a new story. If you would like to be a part of it, please leave me a message below. If not, wait for the first or next chapter to come out!

This is going to be the cast for the first chapter:

#1: Gen. Darian, the commander of the '' Light'', the alien frontier ship.

#2: Sgt. Jackson, commander of most of the alien frontier forces and the ''Nuclear Plane''.

#3: Col. Lucah, the commander of some of the alien frontier forces.

#4: Pvt. Johnson, put in charge of the right flanking unit.

#5: Adml. Otto, in charge of the ''Explosive Starship''.

And that is the cast so far! I will be busy working on the first chapter, and or the 3rd chapter of my other story! Thanks!

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Yay, I cant wait.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

i wanna be sgt. jackson

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Adml. Otto was busy commanding his giant ''Explosive Starship''. Sudenlly, there was a loud noise.

Adml. Otto screamed to his men, ''Move, and find out who or what is causing this crap to happen!

It had been going like this the whole day so far. But that was about to change...

Meanwhile, Pvt. Johnson and all his units were getting peppered by only some of the troops on the 'elite team'. The elite team was a huge, powerful group with pretty much all the defense and attacking units there was at the time.

Sgt. Nickleson was on the Elite Team. He was doing good damage to Pvt. Johnson and his men... Then, there was another loud noise... And flames came in every direction. The trenches burned. Pvt. Johnson looked again but the scene was different. Sgt. Nickleson was lying on the battlefield, dead. Pvt. Johnson and his left-over men from his team were about to claim there victory when they heard shooting....

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

You can be Sgt. Jackson sure! Oh, and by the way, that was chapter 1

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

That was a good chapter, it was very organized. =)

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Thanks

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Next chapter coming soon! Thanks for being patient!

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Okay cant wait.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Ok. Another day of back-breaking school and Im back. Yay! Ok. THinking of the next chapter... Oh and thanks for being patient!!

Showing 1-15 of 22