ForumsGamesEpic Battle Fantasy 4

78 70098
Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

This is a game suggestion for Epic battle fantasy 4. I dunno if I am writing in the right place but still. The Epic Battle Fantasy trilogy was a huge succes so I assume that they will make the 4th part. I really loved the other part's storyline and gameplay but the 3rd was the best. Now onto the suggestion for the game. My suggestion is to make it multiplayer. Player could level up in the dungeons and areas and when they would reach a required level they could compete in a arena or sumthing like that with other players. Please leave a reply of what you think about it. If Kupo707 would watch this I would be pleased to lend some more ideas if he would want it. Or even try to be the artist of the monsters cuz I am really good with drawing. Please read this and reply with what you think of this. Thanks.

• 78 Replies
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Instead of more spin-offs he should work on a new EBF cause the spin offs aren't that good (according to me)

xdcxdc2
xdcxdc2
4 posts
Nomad

is there Epic Battle Fantasy 4

mrgames3
mrgames3
1 posts
Nomad

hey everyone what are you guys talking about i hope you arent an evil cult

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

hey everyone what are you guys talking about i hope you arent an evil cult

Oh...i see.Then,isn't that you are an evil cult,mrgames3?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kupo707 had just made out the game-Epic Battle Fantasy :Adventure Story.You guys can try out it.it's a nice platformer game.
Micah899
Micah899
3 posts
Nomad

if possible, does anyone know how to get matt roszak's first game, FF battle onto this website 'cause for some stupid it wont load on newgrounds. please help, i need to know where zombie goku is from!!!!!

Micah899
Micah899
3 posts
Nomad

guys, don't rush him. if he's reading these and decides to hurry up, the game might be a fail and may even go back to the style of EBF 1 and 2. (you know, how you couldn't get outside of battle and roam. and i really don't want that to happen.)

Micah899
Micah899
3 posts
Nomad

[I think you should create another monster cause if you draw again the old monsters that would be boring and know all weaknesses
ill be happy if the boss fight is cool]- iamwakywawa.

yeah he should do that because, no offense to him but, jack was kind of lame, i mean a robot pumpkin?! really? although the tank dude in kitten ruins was pretty cool so he made up for it.

aki2573
aki2573
1 posts
Nomad

I have finished EBF 1,the 2,the 3,bullet heaven,and adventure story but I want the multiplayer mode,arena mode,and survival mode in the 4th part.

agriel
agriel
1 posts
Farmer

as aki2573 said, i finished all of those as well :3 make somethig good in EBF4. suprise us! multiplayer mode would be awsome..

coltronx
coltronx
1 posts
Nomad

[b]i totally agree

bigdude701
bigdude701
4 posts
Peasant

that sounds so cool you should make it 2 player mode

renicarnation58897
renicarnation58897
2 posts
Peasant

well epic battle fantasy should have more monsters players spells skills and more

orion68
orion68
2 posts
Nomad

EBF4 has been released, if you dun know

orion68
orion68
2 posts
Nomad

oh nevermind, it's fake... **** you fakers, **** you

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

How about this:
Epic battle fantasy 1, 2 and 3 + beast signer(not in armor games) +Castaway 1 and 2.
That would be the best game ever.

Showing 61-75 of 78