ForumsNews and FeedbackWelcome to Armor Games version 3 News!

36 19482
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone, just a quick message which I'll make "sticky" in a moment.

This new forum will be used for AG3 news, notes, suggestions, feedback, questions, etc. This is where I'll be spending most of my time in the forums, helping you awesome peeps understand what it is we're building, and help funnel the flow of information in each direction between you and the rest of the company so everyone's on the same page.

• 36 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

AG will probably see a massive increase in population.

i seriously bet an increase of 1 million users.
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea way more users when AG3 comes!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Nice to see this secetion of the forums to be made. Too many AG3-related threads were being jammed into the S&S.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Nice to see this secetion of the forums to be made. Too many AG3-related threads were being jammed into the S&S.

I know that stuff gets anoying! But anyway atleast its gone now.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I know that stuff gets anoying! But anyway atleast its gone now.

Well, it would've been cool if people actually looked in the "Common Suggestions" thread. Things are settled now. which is good.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Are you planning on making a visible "Forum" tab on the interface?

I don't recall offhand where the forum link will be on the site.
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Blogged about it already: http://kacboy.webs.com/apps/blog/show/4958708-armor-games-3-0
I am so excited! *Twitch twitch*

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

I must be going blind, only just found the catorgory, bout time ;P

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There's a new category in the forae exclusively about AG3?!? 0_o

Man... I really need stronger coffee in the morning!!! *slurrrp... eww... YUCK!*
This stuff just doens't meet the standard anymore... *throws it in the bin*

Nice to have a special place to throw our questions and suggestions about AG3 into! Great job! =D

AG will probably see a massive increase in population.

Don't know if you noticed EnterOrion, but the website has had an increase in members lately, BIG TIME! And it's increasing more and more ever since the beginning of this year! Nice... =)
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

the website has had an increase in members lately, BIG TIME! And it's increasing more and more ever since the beginning of this year!

i must have started it XD. but seriously people started coming in a lot more just after i did.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Will all of the forum threads be deleted? please say yes. There are some pretty cool ones, but I think a new slate, where there isn't a bunch of useless crap taking up space would be cool.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Will all of the forum threads be deleted? please say yes. There are some pretty cool ones, but I think a new slate, where there isn't a bunch of useless crap taking up space would be cool.
And then everyone's forum posts are reset to zero, all active forum games are lost and all the artistic content in the AMW is lost? Smart.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

There is no official word on it yet.. I am hoping though that the old forums will be archived and stored elsewhere (Archive section?) so we can start anew..

I asked.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

And then everyone's forum posts are reset to zero, all active forum games are lost and all the artistic content in the AMW is lost? Smart.

If it is possible, I support a complete wipe of AP, but an archive of the forums. If not well....forum posts seem to have the most-contributory content besides merited comments, right? So if #1 cannot be done, then wipe all but the forum content.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I support that too, as I have started earlier.. What is to be done with the AMW is especially problematic.

Showing 16-30 of 36