ForumsNews and FeedbackWelcome to Armor Games version 3 News!

36 19472
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone, just a quick message which I'll make "sticky" in a moment.

This new forum will be used for AG3 news, notes, suggestions, feedback, questions, etc. This is where I'll be spending most of my time in the forums, helping you awesome peeps understand what it is we're building, and help funnel the flow of information in each direction between you and the rest of the company so everyone's on the same page.

• 36 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Bear with us as we move some topics from other forum categories into this one! Thanks in advance to the moderators for their help.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Thanks Cormyn, it's great to see an area devoted to AG3 finally materialize. I feel excited now.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

I'm exited, this will help allot of users too.
It's also good having someone from the actual staff answering and updating. Nice work!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Eh.. Looks like most people are still yet to arrive.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Funny, that guy in the corn field told me "If you build it, they will come." ... Okay, that movie quote may be older than some of you in the forums, my bad. Heck, I'm probably twice as old as some people in the forums.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hah, I've heard that quite a lot though not from that movie.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

@Prometheus13, since we still aren't sure what form our current forum will take when AG3 launches, I can't say for sure, but it will probably just be renamed to "Suggestion Box" or something. It was a little confusing to have support topics AND suggestion topics in the same forum.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ah cool! I don't usually check the S&S forum but I'll be checking this daily, thanks Cormyn.

eliraven
eliraven
3 posts
Nomad

"If you build it, they will come."

Man, I LOVED that movie!!
BlackSkullDragon
BlackSkullDragon
161 posts
Peasant

It's really great that the admins have made a separate forum category for the AG3 news. This will help clearing out the other forums categories from all of those duplicate threads that ask questions about AG3.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

all of those duplicate threads that ask questions about AG3

Yup, that was exactly why I made it.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Bad and good people, maybe some old faces will return!

Hmm...maybe this presents a loophole. "AG2 users who were banned get a clean slate in AG3"? Nah I dunt like that.

Keep us posted on those AG news Cormyn! I can barely contain myself
Asterantha
Asterantha
100 posts
Nomad

It's really great that the admins have made a separate forum category for the AG3 news. This will help clearing out the other forums categories from all of those duplicate threads that ask questions about AG3.

Agreed. It'll make things easier for everyone to sort out.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

"AG2 users who were banned get a clean slate in AG3"

No, banned users have had their information migrated to AG3 already, where they will remain banned.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

This is excellent news, Cormyn. I'm glad to see a forum devoted to Armor Games v3.

Bad and good people

AG will probably see a massive increase in population.

Cormyn, I have a question: Are you planning on making a visible "Forum" tab on the interface for v3, or keeping it a small linky that no one really sees?
Showing 1-15 of 36