Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Ag3 needs an online button

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 2:52pm

DaRkNe5s

DaRkNe5s

319 posts

yea i hate to comment of people profiles and dont get any answer until 8 days or something

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 7:52pm

25wes25

25wes25

1,599 posts

yea i hate to comment of people profiles and dont get any answer until 8 days or something

Exactly!!!!

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 8:06pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,932 posts

Knight

The online/offline button won't speed up their response, it'll only confirm what you may already suspect -- that they've ignored your message. ;o)

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 8:09pm

25wes25

25wes25

1,599 posts

;O thats mean I still want one to make sure!

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 3:38am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,642 posts

Some people DO have 'real lives' next to the 'AG life' you know...
Patience is a virtue here...

About the online/offline button... will they be placed next to the username?
I mean, this way you'd have a list of friends on your profile and you can immediately see if some of them are online or not!
Providing they don't choose to be 'invisible' at that exact moment you're online... LOL :P

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 10:00am

tomertheking

tomertheking

1,795 posts

Also, a little light like the one Promtheus pictured, but also in the community. Also a good idea to point out where the person is, if he is on-line (ex.community, playing games ect.)

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 12:24pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,932 posts

Knight

Personally, I kind of like the idea of hovering over someone's armatar and seeing a little pop up of stats about them, like their AP, online/offline, if I'm friends with them or following them, etc.

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 12:27pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,544 posts

Kinda like how it is with GetSatisfaction? That idea may just be cool enough to work! Go get Larry!

Reply to Ag3 needs an online button

You must be logged in to post a reply!