ForumsNews and FeedbackAg3 needs an online button

16 5565
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

I thin k it would be nice to have an online button that you click or its automatic.

• 16 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Can you explain a little more about what you mean?

We're already planning to implement a feature where other users can see when their friends are online, or people they follow, provided those people don't turn off the feature to stay invisible.

I'm not sure what else you could mean.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I think he means what you are saying BUT that you could choose whether or not you want people to know if your on or not.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yes, which is what I said, too. We'd want users to have the ability to be invisible on the site if they so choose.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea thanks cormyn i also think it would be sweet to add a chat system so you can play an rpg fast not every 30 secs.

1,855 posts
Nomad

We're already planning to implement a feature where other users can see when their friends are online, or people they follow, provided those people don't turn off the feature to stay invisible.

Aha, that's great! I can't wait to see that implimented. I've always had that problem.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

But....what about all the lag that was the problem earlier?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I think actually means An Online Button thing that works?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

it would be sweet to add a chat system

This has been discussed in other threads already.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

There will be no updates to the current version of Armor Games. By the way Prometheus, when the online feature worked the circle was a darkish green.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

yea i hate to comment of people profiles and dont get any answer until 8 days or something

Exactly!!!!
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The online/offline button won't speed up their response, it'll only confirm what you may already suspect -- that they've ignored your message. ;o)

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

;O thats mean I still want one to make sure!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

yea i hate to comment of people profiles and dont get any answer until 8 days or something

Some people DO have 'real lives' next to the 'AG life' you know...
Patience is a virtue here...

About the online/offline button... will they be placed next to the username?
I mean, this way you'd have a list of friends on your profile and you can immediately see if some of them are online or not!
Providing they don't choose to be 'invisible' at that exact moment you're online... LOL :P
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Also, a little light like the one Promtheus pictured, but also in the community. Also a good idea to point out where the person is, if he is on-line (ex.community, playing games ect.)

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Personally, I kind of like the idea of hovering over someone's armatar and seeing a little pop up of stats about them, like their AP, online/offline, if I'm friends with them or following them, etc.

Showing 1-15 of 16