ForumsNews and FeedbackThe Friend System + Fav Games System?

15 5126
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

With the AG V3 Friend system and fav games system , Will there be numbers next to the writing to say how many games you have favourited or how many friends you have?

Example:

Friends (12)

Favorite Games (15)

• 15 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yeah, possibly. I haven't looked that closely at the mock-ups or peeked at what James and Larry are working on.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Sweet , From the screenshots so far ... It looks like it will be good.

This feature would be good.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea thats cool also i would like an ordering system of friends and games not just random every refresh. Ex:

John
C@$$ie3
Bart

Refresh:

Bart
Kyle45
cormyn? (lol)

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Maybe an order system of alphabetical order?

That could be better way to organize the friends lists.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

or a self assigned system is what im kinda going for.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Alphabetical order would be more organized.

Alphabetical order for example if you were trying to find me in your friends list , You only have to look in the H part.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Then i would be in the 2's at the top

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about a self-ordering system, but I think we're already working on a way to sort your friends by name, rank, points, etc.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about a self-ordering system, but I think we're already working on a way to sort your friends by name, rank, points, etc.

Yeah.... how about choices to sort them out. Probably alphabetic order or rank order or etc?
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

That's what I said ) You'll see your list of friends, and be able to sort them based on name (alphabetical), or by rank/points (rank order) etc.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I've suggested it before, but I think that it would be a very nice feature to see who has friended you. It would be nice to know how many people "follow" you (on the site, not in real life of course).

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

And I've answered before that yes, we'll let you see who you follow as well as who follows you, similar to Twitter's setup.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

As a follow-up, the "friend" relationship will be a two-way opt-in (both parties must agree)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I don't like favoritism, but sorting out the friends in a set manner is fine with me. The way we have it now is randomized, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's not too bad if you wanna sort the top friends if you talk to them the most for fast travel. Some of us also wanna know the history of which were your first friends. I'm thinking Alt was my first, but I'm not so sure...

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We'll probably be able to track when you and your friend agreed to link up on the site as friends instead of as mutual followers, so I'll see if we can build that into a sort category.

Showing 1-15 of 15